ADVERTISEMENT

The Irish will finally have a dynamic offense to go along with a dynamic defense!!!

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
This is why I believe the Irish offense will join the Irish defense in Greatness and help us win a NC this year.

1. Jack Coan is an experienced sharpshooter who is a perfect fit for ND.

2. Kyren Williams and Chris Tyree are the top running back tandem in college football.

3. From what I have seen and heard Kevin Austin is an unstoppable receiver. Mike Floyd but faster.

4. Braden Lenzy is showing why we recruited him so far. He will have a Will Fuller like season but with less drops. Speed !!!

5. Avery Davis is a sensational athlete who finally has had time to develop at a set position. Reminds me of Carlisle Holiday as an athlete.
with Mayer,Austin, and Lenzy taking the top off the defense Avery will be left in single coverage where he will thrill Irish fans with his breakaway speed. Like his game against Clemson.

6. Michael Mayer will shock the Nation with his prowess as a pass catching tightend. He is better than any Bama Oplayer.

Great backup TE'S in BAUMAN AND Takaks and Evans!!!

7. Tommy Rees is a GREAT offensive coach. Better than Lincoln Riley, IMO.

8. Great Oline as usual--Two potential All Americans ! And they won't even be the best on NDs team--That would be our left tackle Blake Fisher !!!

9. Great senior depth at WR in Lawrence Keys the third and Joe Wilkens Jr. To go along with Super Frosh Deon Colzie and Lorenzo Styles Jr !!

10. Great depth at running back ! Backing up Williams and Tyree we got Experienced CBO and Super underlings in Audrick and Logan !!

11. Depth at QB in Pyne and Super frosh Buchner !

Go Irish !!!
Notre Dame 49 to 14 over Florida State !!!

What say you Irish fans ??!!! Is this the offense that will finally take us to the top ??!!!

Reactions: Ara64
I could buy them all except 7, 11, and the last sentence of 6. Plus Michael Floyd bullied DBs in a way Austin will not. But I agree offense is locked and loaded everywhere. Just need corners to step up and anything is possible.

I could buy them all except 7, 11, and the last sentence of 6. Plus Michael Floyd bullied DBs in a way Austin will not. But I agree offense is locked and loaded everywhere. Just need corners to step up and anything is possible.
We have the right coach to get the cb's up to snuff in Marcus Freeman. He has already performed a miracle in turning Houston Griffith into a stud safety.
Also, The Irish have a GREAT Dline, GREAT linebackers, and GREAT Safeties. That will help the CB's tremendously.

Reactions: Ara64 and melstew
Looks like neither is so hot right now. OL stinks. Defense hasn't really been able to stop anybody yet.
It is just two games into the season ! The Irish are just lulling their future opponents into a false sense of security ! Some deep Sun Tzu stuff !

Oline has not come even close to ND standards. All your Hope's of the great offense qb, rb, wr and te performance all rely on our Achilles heel, oline. Until they gel and start run blocking and pass blocking consistantly, their will be no dynamic offense. Unless you count Jack scrambling for his life as dynamic.

Reactions: notredamerises23
Looks like neither is so hot right now. OL stinks. Defense hasn't really been able to stop anybody yet.

Both the offense and defense have been subpar and we’re fortunate to be 3-0. That’s the good news. But if we continue like this, we cannot beat any decent team, so I hope things change. How many times did Book get sacked for -7 or greater losses the past two years? Coan’s been dropped at least 5+ times destroying drives.

Both the offense and defense have been subpar and we’re fortunate to be 3-0. That’s the good news. But if we continue like this, we cannot beat any decent team, so I hope things change. How many times did Book get sacked for -7 or greater losses the past two years? Coan’s been dropped at least 5+ times destroying drives.
The OL stinks this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT