ADVERTISEMENT

The Irish get a big win !! It must suck to be Purse !!

Agree that the D has improved. How could it not? Just remember the last few teams have given up a lot of sacks all year. Stanford scored 5 last week against Colorado. This is Miami's 4th straight loss.

Bodi, I don't get you. When ND is losing you are hating on ND and Kelly. Now ND wins and you are back on board? Classic bandwagon/fair wether fan you are.

The Irish overcome adversity and beat Miami !! What is it now? 3 or 4 straight wins over the Canes !! Jarron Jones is a freaking beast !! So glad BVG is gone !!! The Irish have had like 10 sacks since he got his walking papers ! I am going to bask in the aura of victory all night !! Go Irish !!
I'm happy too!:)

Reactions: Bodizephax
Bodi, I don't get you. When ND is losing you are hating on ND and Kelly. Now ND wins and you are back on board? Classic bandwagon/fair wether fan you are.

I am a true Irish fan that gets pissed off when Kelly messes up. I always root for the Irish through thick and thin ! No matter who coaches. Maybe you should worry about yourself . You are borderline retarded. Read some books or solve some puzzles or something.
Just because a fan gets pissed at the coaches does not mean they are not a fan.
By the way Buguit owns your dumba$$. He is far more intelligent than you are.

A big win? ND is 3-5. Good Lord. Glad they beat Miami but there are no big wins this season. Only big losses. Duke. NC State. Etc.

Life is short, Legend. There are only 4 games in the season left. Maybe five if we get a bowl. I am going to enjoy every win they get the rest of the way. To me Losing sucks. Every win is big when you have a very young team that is searching for an identity.
*** But I get what you are saying, a big win in the long run is when you are fighting for a playoff and you knock off a top ten team like if we beat Stanford last year to advance to the playoffs. That loss still hurts.

I am a true Irish fan that gets pissed off when Kelly messes up. I always root for the Irish through thick and thin ! No matter who coaches. Maybe you should worry about yourself . You are borderline retarded. Read some books or solve some puzzles or something.
Just because a fan gets pissed at the coaches does not mean they are not a fan.
By the way Buguit owns your dumba$$. He is far more intelligent than you are.
This post just goes to show your maturity level. Pick a lane and stay in it. Name calling that's real nice.

Reactions: IrishMike409
BTW Brodi, not sure if you need reading glasses but you really don't need to have every post in large print. Must of us can read without the large print. Have a nice evening.

I understand Bodi. This has been the most disappointing season of ND Football I can ever remember. I go back to Ara. The expectations were over the top for this team, but not realistic. From that standpoint any win this year is epic. It is beyond sad. Lord help us all.

I turned the channel multiple times when they were doing everything they can to help the criminals win. I am glad they won, but the way they played for more than half the game was really pissing me off.

Most fans here appreciated the positive changes to the program under Kelly, and defended him against those that criticized him unreasonably for any and everything. Kelly's decision to keep BVG after last season, and inexplicable game decisions this season that the players could not overcome, pushed most of us to the conclusion that Kelly is not the guy to take the program to the next level. Calling for Kelly to be fired now, while cheering the team and celebrating each and every win, is not schizophrenic bandwagon jumping; just being passionate fans.

Most fans here appreciated the positive changes to the program under Kelly, and defended him against those that criticized him unreasonably for any and everything. Kelly's decision to keep BVG after last season, and inexplicable game decisions this season that the players could not overcome, pushed most of us to the conclusion that Kelly is not the guy to take the program to the next level. Calling for Kelly to be fired now, while cheering the team and celebrating each and every win, is not schizophrenic bandwagon jumping; just being passionate fans.

Why can't we cheer for the Irish and dislike the coaching currently. Kelly has earned the disdain of the masses. And if Kelly is kept and changes that make the irish a better and top tier team occur why can't people change their mind? I am not saying this will happen but I am a believer in redemption It is part our faith

The Irish overcome adversity and beat Miami !! What is it now? 3 or 4 straight wins over the Canes !! Jarron Jones is a freaking beast !! So glad BVG is gone !!! The Irish have had like 10 sacks since he got his walking papers ! I am going to bask in the aura of victory all night !! Go Irish !!
sucks to be purse? I dunno....but I do need a new wallet.

Why can't we cheer for the Irish and dislike the coaching currently. Kelly has earned the disdain of the masses. And if Kelly is kept and changes that make the irish a better and top tier team occur why can't people change their mind? I am not saying this will happen but I am a believer in redemption It is part our faith

Are you sure the masses have a disdain for Kelly? I think there are a few squeaky wheels who like to grab attention on a message board. Talking to fans yesterday at the game I get a different picture. I know there are some upset fans but I hardly believe they have a disdain for Kelly.

Are you sure the masses have a disdain for Kelly? I think there are a few squeaky wheels who like to grab attention on a message board. Talking to fans yesterday at the game I get a different picture. I know there are some upset fans but I hardly believe they have a disdain for Kelly.

The masses have disdain for his coaching errors

Reactions: NDskins
We're you talking to his family?

Brush Kelly is atrocious. period

I was on campus and at the game . It was a great weekend and Coach Kelly has the support of the fans .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT