ADVERTISEMENT

Texas loses to Cal

Texas was a 7 loss team in '15. They will be a 4-5 loss team this year. Not very good and further evidence that ND is an average team despite an easy, easy schedule. Looks like this board finally starting to agree that KeLLLy is your problem.

Texas was a 7 loss team in '15. They will be a 4-5 loss team this year. Not very good and further evidence that ND is an average team despite an easy, easy schedule. Looks like this board finally starting to agree that KeLLLy is your problem.

I've known this since before ND hired him. After watching one Cinn game during Kelly's undefeated regular season there (because people had started talking about hiring him to replace Weis), I knew he wasn't the right guy for the job. Why? No defense, No hard nosed running game, Everything just seemed to depend on the ability to out score the other guy.

I've known this since before ND hired him. After watching one Cinn game during Kelly's undefeated regular season there (because people had started talking about hiring him to replace Weis), I knew he wasn't the right guy for the job. Why? No defense, No hard nosed running game, Everything just seemed to depend on the ability to out score the other guy.

Agree on this and it's not like he couldn't out score most of the Big East conference at that time. Very mediocre conference when he was at Cincy.

Agree on this and it's not like he couldn't out score most of the Big East conference at that time. Very mediocre conference when he was at Cincy.
He coaches soft teams . That play soft and that are unprepared to start big games . It's a broken record. Hide bound by ego to not adapt and admit flaws in his Game plan. ND needs to establish a realistic football identity that can work to establish a top 10 - 15 football consistently. A model for that exists. See Stanford , MSU and Wisconsin. This coach won't do it . So we need a new one who'll adopt a north south offensive running game with a solid hard nosed D.

Texas is not very good. Just shows where N.D. is . A mediocre team . More losses to come. Sad.

Texas is not very good. Just shows where N.D. is . A mediocre team . More losses to come. Sad.

in 2012 our 'd was excellent and our Offense good not great. he needs to get a top tier Defensive guy and build some excitement around that. by the way I remember when people were complaint about
diaco and his vanilla D

in 2012 our 'd was excellent and our Offense good not great. he needs to get a top tier Defensive guy and build some excitement around that. by the way I remember when people were complaint about
diaco and his vanilla D

Diaco's D may have been vanilla, but at least they were fundamentally sound. We had an excellent defense in 2012.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT