ADVERTISEMENT

Teo for Governor

BGI User 348

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Pennsylvania
Someday in Hawaii......he's known on every island and many have noticed my ND shirts and mentioned they are now ND fans because of Manti!!!! Hope his life continues on an upward path. Congrats Manti!!!

Go Irish!!!

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I hope you are having a Great time BGI348!! I was stationed out at MCAS Kaneohe Bay in 1992/93.
Loved it !! Me and my fellow Marines stormed the beaches of Waikiki and Kialuah many times !! Then we would invade Hickam Air force base for Breakfast Sunday morningst! Best Breakfast ever!!
Hurricane Inicki just missed us but hit the Big Island pretty bad. Helped with the cleanup efforts.
Go Irish !!
14 and 0 in 2015/16!!

This post was edited on 2/20 3:38 AM by Bodizephax

Dear Mr. Bodi: From one former Marine to another you should have said ", My fellow Marines and I ".You can thank me latter.

Originally posted by theskibro:

I think you are on to something 348
happy0005.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Bodizephax:

I hope you are having a Great time BGI348!! I was stationed out at MCAS Kaneohe Bay in 1992/93.
Loved it !! Me and my fellow Marines stormed the beaches of Waikiki and Kialuah many times !! Then we would invade Hickam Air force base for Breakfast Sunday morningst! Best Breakfast ever!!
Hurricane Inicki just missed us but hit the Big Island pretty bad. Helped with the cleanup efforts.
Go Irish !!
14 and 0 in 2015/16!!

This post was edited on 2/20 3:38 AM by Bodizephax
Nice Bodi!!! Had lunch yesterday and as soon as I entered with my ND tee I got a huge shout out from "Joe from Delaware" the manager who is a lifelong ND fan now living in Hawaii! Showed me his pics from the 2012 ND game vs Navy. Anyone doubt the power & reach of Notre Dame?

Go Irish!!!

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
BGI 348 and Bodi - good posts - I will be in Hawaii for spring break and will make sure I have a few ND tshirts to wear when I storm the beaches of Hawaii w/ the family. Manti for Governor of Hawaii would be awesome.

Originally posted by IrishBlessings:
BGI 348 and Bodi - good posts - I will be in Hawaii for spring break and will make sure I have a few ND tshirts to wear when I storm the beaches of Hawaii w/ the family. Manti for Governor of Hawaii would be awesome.
Blessings....you will LOVE it!!!! Wonderful, friendly people everywhere.

Go Irish!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT