ADVERTISEMENT

Superstitions for tomorrow

I always mute the TV and listen to the Irish broadcast on the radio. Sometimes it's somewhat out of sync but that's ok, I just like the radio description better.

Understanding wife. However the shirt has only been worn on Saturdays during the game and no other time. C'mon fellas I'm not that much of a dirt ball.

I have worn this year's the shirt and same gray golfing shorts. The shirt has not been washed and won't do so until they lose ;)

I have both shirt trousers underwear and socks I have worn everyday for years, till the facbic disintegrates and then I have to go to Walmart where Pike, my personal store shopper, has new garments awaiting.

Learn a new song on guitar in AM. Keeps the mind occupied and away from family and friends who would otherwise torture me with reasons why the Irish have no chance. Play until my fingers are numb

Song of the day: I won’t back down. T Petty

Wife, me, 1 year old daughter all wear "the shirt" and order pizza hut pizza. I really wish i had made a better choice of food when the season started lol.

Same shirt, shorts and flip flops all season while grilling and having it all ready at the start of the game. It's cold and trying to snow here in Oklahoma so it might be a bit of a challenge...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT