ADVERTISEMENT

state title football games

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
I just go done watching an amazing 4A title that went to four overtimes with FW Biship beating Evansville C here in Indiana and now getting reading to watch a 6A matchup of Carmel vs Warren C with lots of future D1 players between both teams. irish verbal Jack Kizer plays Saturday in the 1A title game. anybody else besides me watching or going to watch the title games in the states that you live in

Just got finished watching the rematch between #1 in the nation, St. John Bosco and #3/defending national champs, Mater Dei.

Great game....After losing the first meeting by a fairly lopsided margin, MD got their revenge, 17-13.

What is crazy is that this is not even the official state title game. This was just the Southern sectional finals.

I am from NY, so I'll probably end up watching the Catholic AAA State finals tomorrow and then I'll watch the public school state finals at some point on archive.

Just got finished watching the rematch between #1 in the nation, St. John Bosco and #3/defending national champs, Mater Dei.

Great game....After losing the first meeting by a fairly lopsided margin, MD got their revenge, 17-13.

What is crazy is that this is not even the official state title game. This was just the Southern sectional finals.

I am from NY, so I'll probably end up watching the Catholic AAA State finals tomorrow and then I'll watch the public school state finals at some point on archive.
doesn't DE recruit Foskey who is a strong lean for our irish according to insiders play for for Mater Dei or am I wrong

watching irish LB verbal Jack Kiser play right now in the 1A title in between watching Michigan vs the buckeyes. haven't seen anything from him at LB but he is something else at QB. has over 200 yds rushing early in the 3rd and has a really good arm throwing wise. don't know how he isn't going to play QB at the next level instead of going to our irish to play at LB. he also just became the second all time scorer today in Indiana high school football

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT