ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Petras

NDblitz

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Dec 15, 2021
I'm not saying its a good or bad idea just spit balling. In order to get to 4 QBS why not Bring him in from the portal. Not as a potential starter. But as a knowledgeable future coach type guy. ND could utilize him as a safety net and mentor to the younger guys? By safety net I mean a guy who could come in if you needed him. Not great but at least experienced.

I'm not saying its a good or bad idea just spit balling. In order to get to 4 QBS why not Bring him in from the portal. Not as a potential starter. But as a knowledgeable future coach type guy. ND could utilize him as a safety net and mentor to the younger guys? By safety net I mean a guy who could come in if you needed him. Not great but at least experienced.
Who is he? Never heard of the guy.

Was Iowa QB. Injured shoulder and did not play in 2023.

No Thank You.

For once give us an idea. Any idea. ****in class clown. Guy never has an idea. Only refutes other ideas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT