ADVERTISEMENT

So.... What did you guys do to Sliver?

unclemikey

All Star
Nov 13, 2006
We caught his whole "trying to decide whether I'm leaving or not" act. Also see that he's stopped posting here but still lurks up above.

He also likes to lurk above the PREMIUM KRL board. But of course he can't post there.

WTF?????

He martyred himself.

It was a pleasant event with minimal shrieking, hysteria and some clapping.

I see he's lurking on the smack board as well (they hate it when we come over there too).

Why would someone wave their arms around and make a big show of "leaving" and then stay around and sit up there?

A tad silly, even for good old sliver.

I like Silver we go way back to the 90s since the original BGI board pardners. .seriously. We been on since you guys even what board recruiting info was...an shit..unless you were getting the monthly BGI paper in the mail. back in the day, you cant get on Silver.

GO IRISH!!!

Silver has had periods away from the board on occaisions and returned when topics or the mood moved him.

(BGI paper: wow, I ran across a couple in my storage, was a pretty good paper )

Wait till spring FB starts and we near the Blue-Gold game. Silver will reappear.

We invading cretins like Sliver. Wasn't always like that though.

He started out as a complete prude who was horrified at our irreverence and propensity for a little potty humor. He declared to the cyber world that he was going to "clean up" the KRL. That didn't work out so well.

But then, something happened. Sliver began to show signs of a deeply buried latent sense of humor. And on top of that, he joined us in ridiculing our evil name-changing nemesis. In other words, he lightened up and became kind of fun.

Some of you free folk could learn something from good ol sliver.

This post was edited on 2/21 2:58 PM by unclemikey

Hey guys. I see Silver lurking on our board. He's still around. Just time before he posts again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT