ADVERTISEMENT

Season Predictions

Notre Dame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Oct 9, 2021
I think 10-2 is floor based on talent.

I think 8-4 or 9-3 is most likely combined with coaching. Not making needed offseason changes at DL and less than needle moving hires, I think Al Washington will get embarrassed this season. I expect Parker will look fine bc of the star power he has but the DL and LBs will appear without improvement. Any lack of LB improvement, with the outstanding talent we have, to me is a direct reflection of Freeman.

I think we drop games to Clemson and USC bc the defense gets ripped. Also think we lose a game to one of NC State, Ohio State, or Duke. 9-3 if I was a betting man. I could see Hartman earning freeman a 1 game improvement. Then sit out the bowl game. Some fans will get overly excited about 2024 when we end the year getting revenge against Stanford.

Last edited:
I think 10-2 is floor based on talent.

I think 8-4 or 9-3 is most likely combined with coaching. Not making needed offseason changes at DL and less than needle moving hires, I think Al Washington will get embarrassed this season. I expect Parker will look fine bc of the star power he has but the DL and LBs will appear without improvement. Any lack of LB improvement, with the outstanding talent we have, to me is a direct reflection of Freeman.

I think we drop games to Clemson and USC bc the defense gets ripped. Also think we lose a game to one of NC State, Ohio State, or Duke. 9-3 if I was a betting man. I could see Hartman earning freeman a 1 game improvement. Then sit out the bowl game. Some fans will get overly excited about 2024 when we end the year getting revenge against Stanford.
0-12

It’s gonna be a great season. I assume we’ll be “dogs” against OSU, USC and Clemson but I think we surprise some people this season in the big games. Further imo the play of our QB, RB and Oline units will be nasty this season. Linebackers and dline take huge steps forward in year 2 under Al Golden.

11-1 and a trip to the CFP’s.

I have no idea

Way to many questions right now.

1. How will the QB spot look? We have ideas but no one knows at this point.

2. A new unproven OC.

3. Who will take over as the go to guy on the passing game? One of the best TEs ND has ever had will be playing on Sunday’s. I don’t see one WR that will put concern in any DC mind. However, this could change and a guy could be that threat in the pass game.

Then:

LBs, DBs defense as a whole. Will this unit be better or the same???

I will wait until at least until Fall practices start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT