ADVERTISEMENT

SC awful. Wow

GoldCountryND

Irish Expert
Sep 8, 2018
getting run over by tiny ass running backs and just not playing at all. This team needs to find some identity this season but so hard w true freshman QB. Defense is awful too. I didn’t think they’d be this bad.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Watching SC right now reminds me so much of the Weis years. No run game, soft O-Line, amazingly accurate QB and freakish athletic WRs. Fundamentally flawed non-physical defense who have no idea what they're doing.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
And now SC comes roaring back w some really stupid ass play by Wazzu. These Leach teams are just jekyl hyde. Can’t count on them until long after the final buzzer.

3rd and 6 Leach runs the ball after his QB was ripping up the USC defense all night. Way to suddenly go conservative at the end with the win in reach.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
Watching SC right now reminds me so much of the Weis years. No run game, soft O-Line, amazingly accurate QB and freakish athletic WRs. Fundamentally flawed non-physical defense who have no idea what they're doing.

I was thinking the same thing when i was watching the game

USC has a bunch of talented players making acrobatic plays but absolutely no team cohesion.

As beachcardinal points out SC is raking in the dough$.
and theoretically isn’t THAT the goal?
Fans believe winning games is a goal or that it matters, but realistically it comes down to $.
Overall things are Grrrrrreat!
But there is that one sub-catagory (football) not so great, but does it matter? NO, not till it adversely
affects the real goal$.

So? awful ?

I really wish I could disagree with the things said about SC in this thread. I really do. But I can't.

Beach,
I still go into every game we play against you guys with a great deal of respect !
It is a great tradition and rivalry ! Good luck the rest of the way, except , of course, when you play
Against us !

Beach,
I still go into every game we play against you guys with a great deal of respect !
It is a great tradition and rivalry ! Good luck the rest of the way, except , of course, when you play
Against us !
Feel the same way. I always want ND t win every game but one.

Reactions: rgc7
I really wish I could disagree with the things said about SC in this thread. I really do. But I can't.
I was pretty blunt and I meant no disrespect. I also know come our game USC will play at a different level. They always do. Daniels looks in command of the offense and has some definite moxie as a true freshman. He is definitely not intimidated by the big stage that is the QB position at USC.

I was pretty blunt and I meant no disrespect. I also know come our game USC will play at a different level. They always do. Daniels looks in command of the offense and has some definite moxie as a true freshman. He is definitely not intimidated by the big stage that is the QB position at USC.

As I said, I wish I could disagree, No offense taken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT