ADVERTISEMENT

Sad day for MD & Notre Dame fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point, but don't forget, "cocaine is a hell of a drug".
"Crazy, the guy killed himself in the back of the van and the city riots.
In this case, everyone is right and everyone is wrong."
"I see your point, but don't forget, "cocaine is a hell of a drug"."

Ignorance is bliss....

"Crazy, the guy killed himself in the back of the van and the city riots.
In this case, everyone is right and everyone is wrong."
"I see your point, but don't forget, "cocaine is a hell of a drug"."

Ignorance is bliss....

Agree completely regarding ignorance and you.

BALTIMORE — A prisoner sharing a police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed that he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to a police document obtained by The Washington Post.

The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. His statement is contained in an application for a search warrant, which is sealed by the court.

BALTIMORE — A prisoner sharing a police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed that he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to a police document obtained by The Washington Post.

The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. His statement is contained in an application for a search warrant, which is sealed by the court.

The prisoner recanted his story: http://woodtv.com/2015/05/01/other-prisoner-recants-freddie-gray-story-2/

That prisoner says he didn't say what the police report said he did. Shocking.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media...-disputes-police-report-published-206447.html

[/QUOTE]

Please keep writing. You are very entertaining.

There are many issues involved. Rioting is bad but police abusing their position and killing citizens is far far worse.

To answer the question "how often do the police kill someone?", in the month of March alone police in the United States killed TWICE as many citizens compared to the number of citizens the police in the United Kingdom killed in the entire 20th Century.

Schadenfreude,
Good seeing you posting and I love your new coach!
In response to your post, I have a few questions and comments:
Just how many people did the police kill in the month of March ?
How many of those killed were black ?
What is the percentage of black crime compared to the rest of the population of the USA ?
I have lived in any. Number of countries in Europe, England included,
In the 1960's and I was able to walk in and through any neighborhood in any city
At any time of the day or night with out any fear of being assaulted or harmed in any way. In England the Bobbies did not even have guns.
I know that today with the influx of Muslums that there are now areas of certain European cities where the police don't even enter, so times have certainly
Changed since the 1960's.
Based upon many conversations with 4 of my cousins who were career NYPD and worked in Bedford Styverson, an all Black, high crime area,
The policemen wanted nothing more than to have an arrest free day.
They certainly did not go on duty looking to arrest, annoy, or kill anyone.
One other note: why riot ? The policeman in SC is in jail and he should be. The policemen in Baltimore are guilty and will be punished.
The system is not perfect, but it does work !

So if you commit a crime you deserve any potential problems you have coming to you from treatment by police?
Seatle,
If you commit a crime (. Can't say what you deserve ? ) but if you disrespect police, commit a crime, resist arrest, you are certainly putting yourself in a very bad an unpleasant position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT