ADVERTISEMENT

S. Terry decommits

I believe this may be more of better options being targeted. Hopefully the staff can close some of the better targets.

Reactions: mirer03 and edub72
Bummer, wish him the best. With that said this will hopefully be a blessing. We now have room for Meadows, Taylor, and Hines. We get 2 of those 3 it’s a good receiver class. We get all 3 the wr class goes from subpar to borderline elite.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Bummer, wish him the best. With that said this will hopefully be a blessing. We now have room for Meadows, Taylor, and Hines. We get 2 of those 3 it’s a good receiver class. We get all 3 the wr class goes from subpar to borderline elite.
Hall and Robinson are very much in the mix

Definitely not WRU at Notre Dame. For whatever reason.

Gotta be honest I think its a more positive than negative. If you ranked players in this class he was near the bottom. Wish the kid well though.

“Stupid” is kind of over the top. Cam was a big pickup last year but we have struggled. Losing Terry doesn’t bother me tremendously, he visited Missou and I think we cut him loose believing we can do better.
Hope we do, and think we might, but that remains to be seen.

Gotta be honest I think its a more positive than negative. If you ranked players in this class he was near the bottom. Wish the kid well though.
2 of the players below him at the bottom are the other wr commits, yet we pushed him out due to last name

After he visited Missouri this was a no brainer. The staff doesn't want commits taking other visits
Dumb comment. So if Knight schedules a visit with Ole Miss, the staff is going to give up on him? 😂

Dumb comment. So if Knight schedules a visit with Ole Miss, the staff is going to give up on him? 😂
Marcus Freeman has stated publicly that his program policy at Notre Dame is that verbal commits are not allowed to take an official recruiting visit to another university.

Based on what I’ve read, this was not unexpected, and most likely encouraged. As many have posted, we are in the mix for receivers that are much better fits, with much higher upside.

Marcus Freeman has stated publicly that his program policy at Notre Dame is that verbal commits are not allowed to take an official recruiting visit to another university.
Answer the question. If Deuce Knight takes a visit to Ole Miss, the staff will pull his scholarship?
Anyone can draw a line in the sand, but what are the consequences?

Answer the question. If Deuce Knight takes a visit to Ole Miss, the staff will pull his scholarship?
According to Marcus Freeman, yes.

If Deuce Knight decides to take an official recruiting visit to Mississippi this Fall, he won't attend Notre Dame.

I really like our new wide receivers coach hopefully he gets the best out our recruits yes we need talent but coaching and fundamentals are just as important.

The current staff talks to the people they recruit and tell them to do their process before committing.

The coach literally says exactly this regularly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT