ADVERTISEMENT

Good article on Freeman and his vision

I hope Freeman is more focused on N Illinois then we are
After the Marshall game 2 years ago, I don't think he's taking anything for granted. He'll have the team ready. Expect a big win. If I was a betting man, I'm laying the -28, ND covers that easy.

There's a ton of controversy over PFF grades (especially as it relates to OL position) but it is one of the only publicly available scouting systems done by professionals so there's nothing really else to go off of.

Not all done by prefessionals. Some of PFF staff involved were journalism majors who migrated into a journalism job; no real sprots experience. And have no true knowledge of plays called to know what players were expected to perform.

Not all done by prefessionals. Some of PFF staff involved were journalism majors who migrated into a journalism job; no real sprots experience. And have no true knowledge of plays called to know what players were expected to perform.
I read their staff is mostly ex football coaches/scouts/front office/industry insiders at the highest levels of the sport.

Last edited:
Freeman is a terrible coach I mean probably one of the least intelligent individuals to be a HC at this level

I wasn't a fan of the hire, but once it was made there was nothing we could do but support it and back Freeman and hope for his success. It's becoming clear he's not the answer. I still hope he can figure it out, but the odds are against it.

Freeman is the perfect fit for ND because he gets it and the ND way. There are not a lot of teams that do not get it just like OSU who has a 20 million dollar store bought team. The NIL is out of control until the NCAA actually grows a pair nothing is going to change. The days of the big two are over with the addition of the PAC 12 schools. ³
The ND way is to put a garbage product on the field

Reactions: BGI User 1596
After the Marshall game 2 years ago, I don't think he's taking anything for granted. He'll have the team ready. Expect a big win. If I was a betting man, I'm laying the -28, ND covers that easy.
Stay away from Gambling. 🤣. I used to bet the total wins in a season. Every year there would be that game of wtf. How did they lose.

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT