ADVERTISEMENT

rushing to judgement in america

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
are others on this board besides me getting really upset over the mainstream media and Hollywood celebs rushing to judgement before looking into the whole facts or story before going on tv or to twitter. 4 star irish verbal Michael Mayer and felloe students from Covington catholic in KY have now had there lives ruined for now because so many Hollywood celebs and mainstream media only saw a small part of a long video without watching all or getting more facts first and ran to twitter to bash them with totally cruel remarks that were uncalled for like comedian Kathy Griffin and tv star Alyssa Milano

are others on this board besides me getting really upset over the mainstream media and Hollywood celebs rushing to judgement before looking into the whole facts or story before going on tv or to twitter. 4 star irish verbal Michael Mayer and felloe students from Covington catholic in KY have now had there lives ruined for now because so many Hollywood celebs and mainstream media only saw a small part of a long video without watching all or getting more facts first and ran to twitter to bash them with totally cruel remarks that were uncalled for like celebs Kathy Grifith, Alyssa Milano
Yes, a serious issue with the explosion of social media. I think with the advent of social media, our news media in particular, both print and and so-called news tv and radio programs have a greater responsibility to withhold opinion until facts are known. Unfortunately, the desire to be out in front of stories has taken precedence over what used to be widely held journalistic standards.

Not to mention when Russia decides to use social media to get his guy into the white house.

Whatever..........This has nothing to do with the original topic which is jumping on a story before all the facts are in. We've seen it twice in a week and it is happening more and more with the dump on anything that may be related to Trump or a conservative cause. I've told my kids to wait at least two days when a "breaking" story comes out and then see what's real and what's not.

Pretty sad state of affairs.

I recommend JRE podcast 1006. Evolutionary biologists breaking down the tribal mentality growing within US. Also touch base on Canada virtually making it illegal to be an Evolutionary Biologist based on PC culture.

Also, anyone see where over 100 people at Google are upset with inner office communication mentioning 'family friendly'? The Daily Caller has a good article about it.

Reactions: rgc7
stu4don appears to be a prime example of putting news out without any proof whatsoever. We have had an investigation costing millions going on for over a year finding nothing but some guys who lied. How about the Facebook guy who lied his pants off in front of Congress. That's okay though because he's a Democratic supporter.

We will all be waiting for stu4don to publish his statement of proof regarding Trump's collusion with Russia.

stu4don appears to be a prime example of putting news out without any proof whatsoever. We have had an investigation costing millions going on for over a year finding nothing but some guys who lied. How about the Facebook guy who lied his pants off in front of Congress. That's okay though because he's a Democratic supporter.

We will all be waiting for stu4don to publish his statement of proof regarding Trump's collusion with Russia.
Well, Stu and I are NOT political kindred spirits, and I agree that he took the OP into a different stratosphere, BUT his post is accurate in that it is we’ll documented and generally accepted by both sides of the aisle that Russia did use Social media to try to influence the election, as they have done countless times previously and continue to do today, along with China, et al. The investigation is supposed to be about whether this was done in collaboration with Trump and his campaign, ie collusion, and on that point, we are all awaiting for the special counsel report, which will provide facts upon which opinions should be based.

are others on this board besides me getting really upset over the mainstream media and Hollywood celebs rushing to judgement before looking into the whole facts or story before going on tv or to twitter. 4 star irish verbal Michael Mayer and felloe students from Covington catholic in KY have now had there lives ruined for now because so many Hollywood celebs and mainstream media only saw a small part of a long video without watching all or getting more facts first and ran to twitter to bash them with totally cruel remarks that were uncalled for like comedian Kathy Griffin and tv star Alyssa Milano

"Lives ruined"...? Wow, you are a dramatic one.

Guys like you will be fighting in the future to hire these goons.

What I want to know is, what kind of school sends their kids out without an adequate number of chaperones to keep order?

"Lives ruined"...? Wow, you are a dramatic one.

Guys like you will be fighting in the future to hire these goons.

What I want to know is, what kind of school sends their kids out without an adequate number of chaperones to keep order?

But lives threatened is OK I guess or is that too dramatic? Also, unless you have a link, show me where any article says there weren't enough chaperones.

By goons, do you mean the black Hebrews who were yelling insults at the kids or the Native Americans shouting at the kids? I think those kids acted more in control than kids from my high school days would have reacted.

But lives threatened is OK I guess or is that too dramatic? Also, unless you have a link, show me where any article says there weren't enough chaperones.

By goons, do you mean the black Hebrews who were yelling insults at the kids or the Native Americans shouting at the kids? I think those kids acted more in control than kids from my high school days would have reacted.

Anyone making the news, on the left or the right, gets their "lives threatened" in social media. That is just the world we live in. Don't act like it doesn't cut both ways.

And although I wasn't there, I would assume that the shouting and insults went flying both ways as well.

Reactions: 8th Man
Well, Stu and I are NOT political kindred spirits, and I agree that he took the OP into a different stratosphere, BUT his post is accurate in that it is we’ll documented and generally accepted by both sides of the aisle that Russia did use Social media to try to influence the election, as they have done countless times previously and continue to do today, along with China, et al. The investigation is supposed to be about whether this was done in collaboration with Trump and his campaign, ie collusion, and on that point, we are all awaiting for the special counsel report, which will provide facts upon which opinions should be based.
Interestingly...sadly maybe??? Perhaps is this...

You are correct other countries have tried many times to get involved in our politics just as we've meddled onto their elections.
The Trump election is no pioneer here in this. Other countries have always had their spies and op-forces listening, playing...etc..including US.

The interesting part is now of all times the US feels the need to investigate such a matter.

This shit has been ignored for many upon many elections. But now...oh oh oh....we'll just put a million(s) dollar force together and investigate exhausting style.

New video of the goons yelling Its It's not rape if you enjoy it. What are they teaching these kids. If that recruit was among those punks, ND should deny his request
haven't seen new footage of what you say you saw but yes those certain kids that might have said that should be called out but why isn't the mainstream media and hollywood not calling out the group that were yelling horrible things at the students that starting this whole big mess

haven't seen new footage of what you say you saw but yes those certain kids that might have said that should be called out but why isn't the mainstream media and hollywood not calling out the group that were yelling horrible things at the students that starting this whole big mess

But we don't have video of what preceded the video of the Black Israelites yelling. You are rushing to judgement!

Reactions: 8th Man
I would not have any objection to investigating foreign interference into our elections providing the investigation were non partisan and done for the sole purpose of finding ways and technology to stop such
Interference. That would be a good thing !
I have Zero confidence that Mueler’s “ Investigation will reach any conclusion that is honest and fair.
If there is such a crime as “ Collusion “, which there is not ‘ why is Mueller only investigating the Trump Campaign ? A fair investigation would be bi partisan, and be investigating everything and everyone from
The DOJ, FBI, CIA, as well as the FISA Courts ?
Yes, it is really time to insure fair elections, but Mueler is not the guy to do it !

Last edited:
Reactions: 88ND
Not to mention when Russia decides to use social media to get his guy into the white house.
Then don’t mention it. Cause you are part of the problem. Zero impact on election.

The reason media is out of control is because they are left and lefties can’t be honest about all the principles they have supported for decades. Ie; free speech, tolerance, no prejudice or bigotry, and respect for democratic process.

Each one of these principles have now exposed the hypocrisy of the left.

The left is now the bigot.

I would not have any objection to investigating foreign interference into our elections, providing the election were non partisan and done for the sole purpose of finding ways and technology to stop such
I have Zero confidence that Mueler’s “ Investigation will reach any conclusion that is honest and fair.
If there is such a crime as “ Collusion “, which there is not ‘ why is Mueller only investigating the Trump Campaign ? A fair investigation would be bi partisan, and be investigating everything and everyone from
Yes, it is really time to insure fair elections, but Mueler is the the guy to do it !
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ x1001

I would not have any objection to investigating foreign interference into our elections, providing the election were non partisan and done for the sole purpose of finding ways and technology to stop such
Yes, it is really time to insure fair elections, but Mueler is the the guy to do it !

Mueller is a lifelong Republican who was APPROVED by the Republican Congress to run this investigation.

Mueller has more integrity in his little finger than Trump does in his little hands.

robert-mueller.jpg

Reactions: jorg96 and 8th Man
Mueller is a lifelong Republican who was APPROVED by the Republican Congress to run this investigation.

Mueller has more integrity in his little finger than Trump does in his little hands.

robert-mueller.jpg
Is that right? Then you don't know the REAL Mueller.
He is miles from Mr. Pristine Reuplican.

how about the dumbasses who sent kids to Washington DC in MAGA hats in this political climate? most people are going to assume "racist asshole" until proven otherwise...

Then don’t mention it. Cause you are part of the problem. Zero impact on election.

The reason media is out of control is because they are left and lefties can’t be honest about all the principles they have supported for decades. Ie; free speech, tolerance, no prejudice or bigotry, and respect for democratic process.

Each one of these principles have now exposed the hypocrisy of the left.

The left is now the bigot.

yes, because the media called brown immigrants "rapists", "criminals", and "terrorists". and decided that Neo-Nazis and white supremacists are "good people"...

and FWIW, which I'm sure to Trumptards is nothing, CNN was the news organization that first reported the other side of this story...

Reactions: ivan brunetti
Pretty sad state of affairs.

I recommend JRE podcast 1006. Evolutionary biologists breaking down the tribal mentality growing within US. Also touch base on Canada virtually making it illegal to be an Evolutionary Biologist based on PC culture.

Also, anyone see where over 100 people at Google are upset with inner office communication mentioning 'family friendly'? The Daily Caller has a good article about it.
More people should listen to Joe Rogan. He’s inarguably one of the smartest sob’s on the planet because he has done thousands of podcasts with experts from every walk of life. Most of America could do themselves and the rest of us a great service by subscribing to his podcast. JR junkies know what I’m saying.

yes, because the media called brown immigrants "rapists", "criminals", and "terrorists". and decided that Neo-Nazis and white supremacists are "good people"...

and FWIW, which I'm sure to Trumptards is nothing, CNN was the news organization that first reported the other side of this story...
Tired of Winning? MAGA

how about the dumbasses who sent kids to Washington DC in MAGA hats in this political climate? most people are going to assume "racist asshole" until proven otherwise...
Wow, this is just prejudice and bigoted. This is no different than saying that, "because you are black I'm going to assume you are a criminal until proven otherwise." For the record I did not vote for Trump either so I'll just stop that counter argument before you start it.

This comment and the entire thread (for the most part there are exceptions from some posters here) is the problem with the climate in this country. Each side accusing each other of being; racist, ignorant, un-American, selfish, liars, etc... then they display all of the traits they are accusing the other side of.

There are a lot of good, honest, hard working people that voted for Trump and Hillary. Just because someone comes down on one side of the immigration debate doesn't make them Un-American or racist. Both sides show an equal amount of disrespect, intolerance and bigotry and are hypocritical accusing others of the same.

While technological advancement is obviously a good thing, Twitter may be the worst “technology” ever.

Just why should someone not be allowed to wear a MAGA hat in Washington of all places? You have to tout Democrats to go to Washington? Now, just how idiotic is that?

Anyone can wear any hat they want anywhere.

But just like wearing a Black Lives Matter hat, be aware that you are going to draw some comments.

It’s the color TVs. They’ve really toned down subsequent generations.

While technological advancement is obviously a good thing, Twitter may be the worst “technology” ever.
With the exception of our President speaking to us directly with no news filter. I like that. Trump definitely says some things that could be said far better, but, it works for him.

Everyone who voted for Trump knew they were getting a bull in a china shop - a few dishes are going to get broken!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT