ADVERTISEMENT

Rooting even harder for this one

ndstaatser

ND Expert
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2005
My dad, who passed along ND fandom to me as did his father before him, passed away Dec 7. The plan was for me to fly back home to watch the Clemson game but his 6 year fight against lung cancer came to an end. Going to be really strange watching that game for me, and I’ll be damned if I don’t have a quiet confidence for this one he was really stoked for this game and onenof the last things he said was Drew and Coney gonna smack anorexic Fabio’

Took me this long to write this because even when you know it’s damned hard to fathom. I don’t know if anyone lives SB that can light a belated candle, he always thought the Grotto was amazing.

I apologize in advance for any over the top posts I may have, I’m going to be frothing at the mouth for some echoes for a hard working, wonderful father who gave up so much for his family and Irish fan to get a win on this stage, it was one his greatest pleasures he allowed himself to go to games occasionally and wear the gear.

You know posting something like this is a little cathartic, I know he’s still excited and hoping for an Irish win where he is now.

And pardon the language, but f$@& cancer. Go Irish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.