ADVERTISEMENT

Roll call, be honest who's rooting against ND

and most persons are biased towards themselves and a bit narcissitic in forming opinion.

7 years w/o a major post season W is real
4-6 is real
no coach ever coached ND for 7 years w/o a NC is real

Everyone is more than aware of BKs fails and no one is happy about it. Everyone wants a successful university and successful football program. No one is satisfied with a possible 4, 5, or 6 win season. We all know the situation. Droning on about it hour after hour, day after day, won't change one darn thing. Supporting the players should always be first. It's about them. It's not about a few cranks on a free message board. These kids grow to be our extended family in a way and we support them because as quick as they come, they are gone, and a new bunch arrive that deserve our support. Whatever happens vs VT, I stand the whole game, every game, in support of the students and players. That's my policy.

only a non irish fan would root against our irish just so a coach could get fired sooner. these young adults that are playing for our irish are working really hard and to root for them to lose just to get there coach fired would be a huge slap in the face to them. I know I've been a little harsh at times on these players this season but I will not ever root for them to lose a game for any reason and the day I do is the day I am no longer a irish fan. YOU ARE NOT A IRISH FAN IF YOU ROOT FOR THESE YOUNG ADULTS TO LOSE A GAME

I'm rooting for ND to finally make a commitment to a winning football program. To head off the "we don't want to be Bama" comments that are to come... it's not one or the other. There is a wide range of changes ND could make and still maintain its academic integrity. There is no honor in doing things the hard way only for the sake of doing it the hard way.

That's what I'm rooting for.

I saw the dancing Houston Cougars on the sidelines last night and that worked out pretty well. Stop nit picking. We get it loud and clear. You don't like BK and you want a change.

Reactions: Bodizephax
only a non irish fan would root against our irish just so a coach could get fired sooner. these young adults that are playing for our irish are working really hard and to root for them to lose just to get there coach fired would be a huge slap in the face to them. I know I've been a little harsh at times on these players this season but I will not ever root for them to lose a game for any reason and the day I do is the day I am no longer a irish fan. YOU ARE NOT A IRISH FAN IF YOU ROOT FOR THESE YOUNG ADULTS TO LOSE A GAME
THE WORD IS THEIR NOT THERE. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

THE WORD IS THEIR NOT THERE. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
what is it with people who have to call out other people for a simple word that got spelled wrong. didn't know that I was still in high school. this is one of the many reasons why I tell some of my sports friends from work to stay away from message boards like I should

Lose to "really" win? Interesting concept coming from a "realist".

Tell you what. Go to the game and tell everyone around you that you're a "real" ND fan and you're rooting for them to lose and see what happens.
What do you think those "real" fans would do? You would have to wake 99 percent of them up to get any response at all. It's not like they are hardcore Raider fans.

what is it with people who have to call out other people for a simple word that got spelled wrong. didn't know that I was still in high school. this is one of the many reasons why I tell some of my sports friends from work to stay away from message boards like I should
A new sentence is supposed to start with a capital letter too. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT