ADVERTISEMENT

Revisiting the Wisconsin Game Thread

DillonDomer2010

Posts Like A Champion
Jul 5, 2017
giphy-downsized-large.gif

When? When will any of you learn to just.stop.posting. during the first and second quarter? Let the game develop. Scream at your TV. Stop giving me so much material to work with. It is exhausting going thru 1,439 posts—mostly steaming piles of poop—to deliver this to you all, but damnit, someone’s gotta do it.

And @PreTill1 I know you suggested maybe you’d fall in this category this weekend but truthfully I think your posts are exactly the kind of critical posts everyone should have. You can be critical without suggesting the sky is falling every damn time something bad happens in the game. Anyways, two cents from the Arbitrary Arbiter of Bedwetting.

On to the wetting of beds!

sad that bk settles for comfy.

Can anyone tell me why we have a full time ST coach but can’t block for shit on kickoffs

I don’t think tyree is a great returner. No vision

Spec team and OC needs to be fired

Quinn sucks. OLine sucks

Looks like we decided to unleash the kickoff return for some reason today.

Rees is so bad

Rees is just terrible

As heralded as Tyree was I just dont see it in this kid

Why do Rees have a job

Rees playing for a missed fg. Pathetic

He learned that from BK, play it safe so we can get the easy 3 and tie the game…….oops……

Fire Rees please. He's not good. He won't be. He calls plays like he played the game ... mediocre.

Anyone who thinks Rees is a good OC has to be a relative of his

That’s exactly what he was doing. Took a page from the BK playbook and played for a field goal. Lol

Complete game so far. Poor special teams, early timeout, inexplicable playcalls near the goal line, atrocious line play, lost QB.

Doerer was done after that awful miss against Purdue. He nearly misses the next one to

If the freshman kicker is as good as advertised, if I were BK, I would make the switch now. Zero confidence in Doerer at this point.

We're not scoring today

Please please please fire rees

Lol Kelly hired him b/c he would run Kelly’s offense. He fired Long b/c he “yelled” at practice.
no chance he gets rid of Rees Kelly’s MO at ND has been to hire yes men. Only after 2016 did he mix it up.

Rees getting owned by Leonard

Rees needs to go

He was a mediocrity QB and he is a terrible OC

It's time to put in Buchner,
they're throwing the game.

Just fired polian

Special teams failure again

How does polish have a job?

Rees is terrible! First play was a low percentage pass

Rees is over his head. You can abuse Wisky with a short passing game

How does Wisconsin have a more creative offense than ND?

They have a creative oc

Not looking good anymore. Their O coordinator made adjustments, ours took a shit.

He’s still learning on the job. At ND. Give him a break.

Jack Sack Sucks

He’s terrible. I’m sorry.

When will they fired rees

This o-line and it’s coach belong in the MAC

Zero, zero adjustments by Rees. Sorry, this leaning on the fly by Rees is painful

So our 2nd string QB is not good enough to avoid a sack?? Rees is giving the game away with his poor play pass calling

Wisconsin is not that good but ND is dysfunctional. Corners in the defense will not work. O-line is a mess and I hate to say it the saviour Coan is not the answer. His deep ball is bad.

Wisky starting to get big chunks running the ball. Wearing the ND D out.

Please get someone else to return punts losing ten plus yards per punt is ridiculous

Our receivers have the worst hands

Ball game

Rees doesn’t know how to put the AB is good position

one offensive line is imposing its will. The other is playing like the univ of buffalo.

This is one of the worst quarters of ND football ever.

This game shows you why Kelly is not a very good coach. Pyne rarely played last year or this. He is thrown into a game and mistakes will occur.

This is equivalent to the Duke game for Brian VanGorder...Even with freshmen and underclassmen playing, there's no reason for the OL to be this bad.

Just as bad as BVG.

Poor play coupled with horrendous playing calling and execution. Putrid game

I own up to saying tyree had no vision and was not a great kick returner——- damn what a speedster
^Appreciate that you at least came back to own it. Props to you!

Why do we stop playing defense. This has Bk written all over it bc the offense has always done the same.

Kelly will probably never win a National Championship. We have the ball with four minutes left or so after an interception and they want to run out the clock instead of passing for Touchdown. That's not running up the score. We're playing with our second string quarterback we Lack the Killer Instinct

What is coach Lea number again? You guys are a joke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News