ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Impact After Playoff/12-0 Season

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
Last time ND went 12-0, back in 2012, ND signed their best class ever in the Brian Kelly era that same year. The class ended up finished ranked 5th overall.

To those that follow the day to day recruiting scene, has NDs season had any impact whatsoever on any big time impact recruits this class or next?

ND is 22-3 in their last twenty five games, they have a star QB who is likely returning in 2019 with a big time prospect behind him in Phil Jerkovec, and a ton of really good DBs in the last few classes.

Is NDs brand trending up significantly with recruits? are big time prep athletes giving ND more of a look these days?

Last edited:
Reactions: rgc7
Chase, You are not going to shit on my party and you just hit a nerve so I am taking the high road and putting trust in the recruiting.

Last time ND went 12-0, back in 2012, ND signed their best class ever in the Brian Kelly era that same year. The class ended up finished ranked 5th overall.

To those that follow the day to day recruiting scene, has NDs season had any impact whatsoever on any big time impact recruits this class or next?

ND is 22-3 in their last twenty five games, has a star QB who is likely returning in 2019 with a big time prospect behind him in Phil Jerkovec, and a ton of really good DBs in the last few classes.

Is NDs brand trending up significantly with recruits? are big time prep athletes giving ND more of a look these days?

Your total lack of any knowledge regard recruiting could not be more obvious

You’re a total joke

It left?

Feel like I’ve been incredibly consistent.

“You will get the respect that you earn”

Everyone expects things for free today.... so pathetic.
Everyone gets a trophy. LOL. When my daughter was in elementary school, they actually gave out a trophy for the slowest reader. I forgot what hey called it.

Everyone gets a trophy. LOL. When my daughter was in elementary school, they actually gave out a trophy for the slowest reader. I forgot what hey called it.

Yep.
That’s apparently the attitude that you accept.
(And is so common in today’s culture)

Not me.

From me, you get the respect that you earn. You don’t get any “just for showing up”, including not getting any “just for being old”

Yep.
That’s apparently the attitude that you accept.
(And is so common in today’s culture)

Not me.

From me, you get the respect that you earn. You don’t get any “just for showing up”, including not getting any “just for being old”
That I accept? Sorry there bucko, but my goal is not to earn your respect. Your just a guy on a message board.

ND is 22-3 in their last twenty five games, has a star QB who is likely returning in 2019 with a big time prospect behind him in Phil Jerkovec, and a ton of really good DBs in the last few classes.

Winning always helps
Going undefeated at 12-0 helps even more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT