ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Notes From My Visit With Four-Star 2018 OL Nick Petit-Frere

DavidMcKinney

I've posted how many times?
Aug 3, 2016
South Bend, Indiana.
Just sat down for about a half hour or so with four-star 2018 Notre Dame OL target Nick Petit-Frere at Tampa Berkeley Prep. I'll have a video up soon, but here are some quick notes.

***Petit-Frere was offered by ND on Jan. 26, and was fired up about the opportunity. He'll visit March 24-25, and is looking forward to seeing campus and meeting Autry Denson, who has been his primary recruiter.

***Notre Dame is recruiting Petit-Frere as an offensive tackle. Mentioned that he has no preference as to where he plays in college. Just wants to compete.

***Told me that Notre Dame is "in the mix," but he's nowhere close to cutting his list or making a decision. I asked him which schools are after him the hardest, and he said he couldn't give an answer because he's hearing from so many schools so often. Everybody wants this kid.

***It's easily to tell what kind of kid Petit-Frere is. He gave very articulate, well thought out answers, and was very engaged in our interview. He mentioned multiple times how thankful he is for his coaches, family and friends acting as his support system. Extremely humble kid.

***Berkeley Prep is very nice school. Great facilities and a beautiful campus here in Tampa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News