ADVERTISEMENT

Football Questions answered on this week's podcast (9/12)

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Thanks to all who submitted questions for me and @Eric Hansen on our latest podcast. These are the questions we answered with timestamps.

22:51 • @ldlgoirish: Is Jack Kiser more Drue Tranquill or Greer Martini? They are tied together by their ability to have great games against Navy. And their PFF grades are somewhat similar. I thought Jack Kiser played well again versus NC State.

25:29 • @dr ndirish: Can we get NCS linebacker # 11 Wilson in the transfer portal next year

27:20 • @Bob_Oxnard: Do you think Rubio would play this weekend if our opponent were Ohio State?

29:10 • @CharlesWWolfe: Is it an overreaction to be bullish on the defense, or did weather conditions play a big factor in NC State’s struggles? Also, are penalties a concern going forward, or do you see this as a one-off?

31:19 • Marie Biafore - @biafore_marie: The offensive line seem to struggle some this past weekend. How would you grade the line overall , and can you comment on the individual play of each of the starters, and what they need to improve prior to the Ohio State game.?

37:20 • @MurrayOConnell: Dante Moore, so far, looks like the real deal (minus NIL mess.) If he had come to ND, does Sam Hartman?

40:00 • frank serra - @frankse44617564: Will ND focus more on the Tight-ends since they are dealing with a young WR group and injuries to their receivers?

42:28 • @NotreDameExpert: The three famous foods come to mind with Notre Dame football - Joe Montana chicken soup, bye week cheeseburgers, and rain delay hot dogs. Rank them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News