ADVERTISEMENT

Pynes stats after the "chewing out" by Rees

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Drew was 13 out of 14 for 122 yards and two tds after getting chewed out by Rees !
That is a GREAT sign of things to come !

*** Of course the GCLT'S will bit#h about his one incompletion:D

*** Another thing to think about--Stetson Bennett is a short QB also.

Drew was 13 out of 14 for 122 yards and two tds after getting chewed out by Rees !

That’s impressive imagine the stats if Rees escalated things from chewing to eating

I think they had 0 for 5 scoring Drives before his chewing out, and 4 for 5 scores after. Personally, I liked seeing Rees fired up and pissed off, and Pyne obviously can handle this. I think we’ll see the swagger back in Pyne’s game vs North Carolina. No more excuses for first starting game jitters and nerves. Every team is going to stack the box against us to smother our running game until we show a passing attack capable of burning them for doing so. North Carolina’s defense is the perfect team to begin showing the ability to burn their ass with slants and downfield passes when they stack the box, and run the ball down their throats when they don’t.

I would hope that he would continue that kind of performance but one must be realistic. Steady improvement game by game will get it done.

Now this is all presuming the O line continues to do its job and Rees continues to figure things out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT