ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v PSU

DieHard_Irish

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 27, 2010
That just might have been the worst coached 4th QTR of football that I've seen. Purdue successfully stole defeat from the jaws of victory. How do you not run the damn ball with under 5 minutes in the 4th qtr, with the lead! 2 consecutive drives, while winning, throwing the ball every down. That staff should be fired, today

I thought the same thing. I understand the first play as they out scheme PSU but he underthrew the ball. The next play should've been a run. Then again Purdue's D was like swiss cheese and PSU only needed 1 minute to score.

That just might have been the worst coached 4th QTR of football that I've seen. Purdue successfully stole defeat from the jaws of victory. How do you not run the damn ball with under 5 minutes in the 4th qtr, with the lead! 2 consecutive drives, while winning, throwing the ball every down. That staff should be fired, today
Exactly

that was so bush league. Had the ball twice in last 6 mins in solid field position and couldn’t score, run clocks, of have PSU waste more than one TO

They may not have a running game.

Lots of issues. Like ND/OkSt, they let PSU score by going the length of the field with less than 30 seconds. That’s game.

They also needed one call. That last catch that was reversed. They win with that likely.

Some shoddy tackling. All those add up to game. They had it won.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Purdue should have won. Still, the Boilers look better than they did five years or so ago. They will give teams like Iowa and Wisconsin headaches.

Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT