ADVERTISEMENT

Football Place Your Bets voting: Notre Dame vs. Ohio State

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Longtime listeners to our podcast will know that @Eric Hansen and I have done a Place Your Bets segment every game week for the last few years. Each week, I'll come up with some prop bets for the two of us to make predictions for the upcoming game.

This year, we'd like to get you involved as well. I will create a poll each week that includes the five prop bets that we're using. Voting will be open until just before kickoff and we'll take the combined votes for one entry on behalf of The Insider Lounge.

Each week I'll update the standings based on how we did. We want to see if the collective board community can beat me and/or Eric.

There isn't money on the line. These are just for bragging rights, and we'll crown a champion at the end of the season. But we hope it's a good way to spark more conversation on the board.

Our Place Your Bets segment will now be running on YouTube, where Eric and I will share our predictions and then update the standings weekly. Right now, we're planning on having the video release every Friday, but we'll open up the voting before that.

Here's our first set of prop bets for Notre Dame-Ohio State:

• Over/Under 149.5 rushing yards for Ohio State
• Who will have the most carries for Notre Dame?
• Over/Under 217.5 passing yards for ND QB Tyler Buchner
• More sacks: Notre Dame or Ohio State?
• Over/Under 114.5 receiving yards for OSU WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba

Follow the link below to vote:

At least for this first year, we'll be counting The Insider Lounge community as one entity. So if you want to keep track of your own individual record, make sure you do that for yourself. We encourage you to include your answers in this thread, but in order for them to count for the board, you need to log your responses at the link above.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News