ADVERTISEMENT

Football ***Place Your Bets 2024 standings: Compete for a free year-long subscription***

Tyler James

All Star
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Place Your Bets is back for the 2024 Notre Dame football season.

I know what you’re thinking, it’s not quite game week yet. But this year we’re starting a week early to make some prop bets for the entire regular season as well.

Before we get into those, let me explain Place Your Bets for the uninitiated. Starting with these preseason predictions and every Notre Dame game week throughout the season, @Eric Hansen and I will make prop bet predictions as a way of previewing the upcoming game. We’re not wagering any money, but we do keep score.

We also keep score for our subscribers on The Insider Lounge who want to participate. The first-place subscriber will win a free year-long extension of their subscription. The second-place subscribers will win a free six months.

How do you participate? Starting this week and every game week of the season, I will share a Google Form link where you can submit your prop bet predictions. The link is usually live by Wednesday of each week at some point.

In completing the Google Form, you will need to include an email with every weekly submission. If possible, please use the email associated with your Inside ND Sports subscription. And make sure to use the same email each week. If you don’t use the email connected to your account here, you can send us an email to insidendsports@gmail.com to let us know which email you’re using and what your username is on the board.

That will not only allow us to reward the winners at the end of the season, but it will also let me include the correct username in our weekly standings.

The deadline for this first Place Your Bets with regular season predictions will be next Wednesday at 8 a.m. EDT. Then the deadlines in the following game weeks will be the announced kickoff times.

@jeffrnr is our defending champ. @rover219 was last year’s runner-up. Best of luck to everyone competing!

I’ll share a link to the prop bets both in this thread and in a separate voting thread as well. We’ll use this thread as the standings thread in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.