ADVERTISEMENT

Phil Jurkovec will get it done!

BGI User 348

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Pennsylvania
Congrats to the entire ND team on a GREAT 2018 season! But.....just as Book was needed over Wimbush, Jurkovec is needed to get us our next NC!! Why? Did you watch the Clemson, bama & Oklahoma QB's? ND needs gamebreakers to finally break out from just a Top 10 team to a CFP Champion. If Phil is progressing from the dual-threat he was in PA high school then he is far and away better than Book.

I expect him to emerge from spring ball as THE guy. GET BETTER!!!

If I was named ND starter, I would use an assumed name/identity.
And join the Friends of the Friendless Society.

Dream on! Jurkovec will dazzle his first year starting and then regress, or at least stagnate, as the QBs do under Kelly.

Congrats to the entire ND team on a GREAT 2018 season! But.....just as Book was needed over Wimbush, Jurkovec is needed to get us our next NC!! Why? Did you watch the Clemson, bama & Oklahoma QB's? ND needs gamebreakers to finally break out from just a Top 10 team to a CFP Champion. If Phil is progressing from the dual-threat he was in PA high school then he is far and away better than Book.

I expect him to emerge from spring ball as THE guy. GET BETTER!!!
After 8 years and your answeris to implement the same one?
I guess it is what it is till it isn't

Phil wouldn’t do any better if he’s on the run all the time. ND needs an O-Line no matter who the QB is.

A move to Jurkovec would actually be very similar to Clemson’s move to Lawrence this year, over Bryant. Not sure Kelly will do it, though. Spring ball should be interesting.

He is nowhere close to ready. Wimbush ending up biting me in the ass. I’ll believe it when I see it. His mechanics are poor, he is not ready to read a college defense let alone stand in the pocket and go through reads. Book is the better qb by miles, phil has more potential but hasn’t shown a thing yet.

Without an OLine that can open holes for the running backs and provide protection for the QB, it wouldn’t matter if Tom Brady was next year’s QB.

It ALL starts with the OLine !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT