ADVERTISEMENT

OT. What do you think?

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
There are 2 possibilities and a third option that we can all agree on.

Wednesday this week I took my wife and her girlfriends to Sunrise Florida to see Pink in concert. We stayed overnight in a hotel.

On the front of our white Telluride was the most beautiful vanity license plate - blue background and gold ND logo in center. It had sentimental value cause my wife bought it for me on my 70th birthday cross country road trip 2 years ago

It was stolen. Ripped off bumper. I just ordered a replacement

So I ask you to speculate and choose 1 or 2–

1- An ND deranged fan stole it
2- an ND hater tore it off
3- we can all agree whoever it was is a scumbag

Thank you for allowing me this therapeutic rant

Reactions: Tru2Irish
There are 2 possibilities and a third option that we can all agree on.

Wednesday this week I took my wife and her girlfriends to Sunrise Florida to see Pink in concert. We stayed overnight in a hotel.

On the front of our white Telluride was the most beautiful vanity license plate - blue background and gold ND logo in center. It had sentimental value cause my wife bought it for me on my 70th birthday cross country road trip 2 years ago

It was stolen. Ripped off bumper. I just ordered a replacement

So I ask you to speculate and choose 1 or 2–

1- An ND deranged fan stole it
2- an ND hater tore it off
3- we can all agree whoever it was is a scumbag

Thank you for allowing me this therapeutic rant
Ski, Condolences for your loss. 2 and 3. I attended my last ND game at the L A Colosseum vs USC over fifty years ago while in college. My beloved Canary yellow 55 Chevy had a ND sticker in the back window that my Sacred Heart nun aunt gave me. In those days people mostly parked on the front yards for $10 in very poor neighborhoods. After the game, a crappy one sided loss in the rain, I came out to find a USC sticker covering mine from the outside, which I thought was funny. It wasn’t until I got back to school that I found they had also keyed my car along the passenger side. The very poor property renters were always thoughtful and appreciative, it was the spoiled mostly well off USC students that were the asshats...or scumbag as you suggest.

Ski, Condolences for your loss. 2 and 3. I attended my last ND game at the L A Colosseum vs USC over fifty years ago while in college. My beloved Canary yellow 55 Chevy had a ND sticker in the back window that my Sacred Heart nun aunt gave me. In those days people mostly parked on the front yards for $10 in very poor neighborhoods. After the game, a crappy one sided loss in the rain, I came out to find a USC sticker covering mine from the outside, which I thought was funny. It wasn’t until I got back to school that I found they had also keyed my car along the passenger side. The very poor property renters were always thoughtful and appreciative, it was the spoiled mostly well off USC students that were the asshats...or scumbag as you suggest.
TelX
Well I guess we all have our sad ND stories. It’s baffling to me but perhaps an ND hater as you suggest is better than an ND fan with corrupt values

Reactions: Tru2Irish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT