ADVERTISEMENT

OT southern cal poking 'bama...

cgvr

I've posted how many times?
Jun 25, 2010
http://www.espn.com/blog/pac12/post...ama-with-new-shirt-that-reads-roll-tears-roll

CqG9drgUIAEPFb1.jpg:small

I would be real careful about poking a pit bull with a stick until you can actually prove you are capable of handling such a beast. So far, not so much.

bama might have the edge in line play but that speed at the skill positions for usc might give the tide something to worry about. two way player Jackson may be the fastest player that bama sees all year and can take any catch to the house against anybody including bama because of that freaky speed that he has

^ really? why won't 8-4 be a good season? then a bowl W added in?

(remember this HC was not hired by this AD)

Bama will be a bit surprised, due to suspensions and wobbly coaches, USC has not recruited quantity but USC has recruited some excellent defensive players; and big ones at that. In the SEC, Bama plays teams with an occaisional 5* but they face a team that recruits at a level on a higher level. If USC has sorted out it's coaching fiasco, the players will certainly be motivated. Physically SC can stand with Bama, And Bama does as of 1st game have a QB question. At games end fans will know a lot more about both teams.

^ really? why won't 8-4 be a good season? then a bowl W added in?

(remember this HC was not hired by this AD)
Granted, this coach may not a drunk, or a womanizer, but the SC crowd will be screaming for his head if he goes 8-4 this year, just like you whine about Kelly.

so in your opinion, 8-4 is meh? but just for someone else?
Of course not. My point was so simple you missed it. Do I have to explain it to you? The Trojans will go ape shyte over another 8-4 record, and then whine about the coach just like you whine about Kelly. Sheesh.

well, in case you are under the wrong impression, at ND with the restraints Kelly deals with 8-4 is about expected; and pretty good. So, now I don't have to expain it to you again either.

Been gone awhile my friends. Glad to be back. Hope this finds Pers, IIO, and CGVR in good spirits. Just heard the news about the weed, guns, and resisting arrest. Seems some things never change no matter how long you have been gone!

Not many SC fans expect a win or even a close game. Not much faith here in Helton.

well, another Bama alum in the NFL has failed a drug test. Talent at SC may be good enough, but that is where you may 'come clean'; and that ain't a good thing.

USC has to get back in the mix and dilute the 5 star recruiting class from 2 teams to 3!
It seems that Meyer and Saban are in a two man battle for college football supremacy!
Spreading out the elite gives hope for long shots.

But at this time it has gotten rediculous. Seems at some point this recruiting session almost every 5* has at some point been CB'd to either Bama or tOSU.

I would be real careful about poking a pit bull with a stick until you can actually prove you are capable of handling such a beast. So far, not so much.

Maybe the message was self directed.... PS The LA Times sports section was delightful today....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT