ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Prayers Requested

DillonDomer2010

Posts Like A Champion
Jul 5, 2017
Morning everyone, coming to you this fine Tuesday with a prayer request (or Grotto candle for anyone in the area)...DillonDomer2010 is going to be a dad! My wife and I are thrilled and feel immensely blessed, but we also know there's a long ways to go before baby arrives. Any prayers for my wife and baby (and to a lesser extent, me) would be greatly appreciated. Due date is January 14th, which just happens to be 9mos. and 4 days after our wedding. Thank you Hawaii for the good juju on the honeymoon! We went into the trip open to trying for a kid (wedding was supposed to be back in October and had it not been postponed to April, we would have tried in the spring anyways), but also had no expectations of it happening so quickly. Just had our 20 week ultrasound last week and my goodness, what an amazing experience. Overall, couldn't be more excited. Growing up, I knew two things I wanted for my life: I wanted to attend ND, and I wanted to be a dad. Hard to believe the 2nd is now around the corner.

Can't wait to welcome another Irish fan into the world. God is good!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News