ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OJ Simpson will finally stand in true judgement...

Well, he may have lived a nefarious life, but honestly, I hope he got ‘saved’ before he passed away.

OJ Simpson was famous for _____________?

You can tell what generation you are by how you answer that question. Tonight in globogym I asked two 20 somethings;

He was found not guilty of murder because his lawyer was Kim Kardashian's father.

Well, he may have lived a nefarious life, but honestly, I hope he got ‘saved’ before he passed away.
I doubt the souls of Ron and Nicole want him in the neighborhood. Seriously, do you wish the same for all evil doers in this world, or is there something specific about OJ that compels this?

I doubt the souls of Ron and Nicole want him in the neighborhood. Seriously, do you wish the same for all evil doers in this world, or is there something specific about OJ that compels this?
No, I would feel that about anyone, like the parable of prodigal son.

Exactly why a lot of people "find" religion. Get out of jail free card to do whatever the hell you want as long as you ask for god's forgiveness.

What's really bad is a bottom few praising cancer because they are so glad OJ died.

O.J. Really may not have done it. Hopefully, some of you may know what I am referring to.

You know what generation you are by how you answer the question, why was OJ famous?

My favorite was a couple twenty somethings who answered, he beat a murder charge because

his lawyer was Kim Kardashian's father.

O.J. Really may not have done it. Hopefully, some of you may know what I am referring to.
Which of the many alternative theories are you alluding to? Serial killer or hired killer or drug deal gone bad or OJ’s son, et Al?

What's really bad is a bottom few praising cancer because they are so glad OJ died.
Yeah, I'm surprised people even care about OJ anymore. Or maybe I shouldn't be. Big deal, he got away with murder. It's not like that hasn't happened before. Besides, she was cheating on him! With some total dweeb. Doesn't make it okay, but it's not like he didn't have a reason. And you know the old saying, you don't mess with a man's money, don't mess with his ego, and definitely not his woman....

Yeah, I'm surprised people even care about OJ anymore. Or maybe I shouldn't be. Big deal, he got away with murder. It's not like that hasn't happened before. Besides, she was cheating on him! With some total dweeb. Doesn't make it okay, but it's not like he didn't have a reason. And you know the old saying, you don't mess with a man's money, don't mess with his ego, and definitely not his woman....
They were divorced you idiot

You know what generation you are by how you answer the question, why was OJ famous?

My reaction watching the Bronco chase was all this over the guy from the Naked Gun movie? He was just a side character in a cast!

I asked my piano teacher last week and got the same answer. And thus OJ's death taught me that I was the same age (slightly older) than my piano teacher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT