ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MLB

Toby Smart

All Star
Aug 28, 2002
Sean Manaea pitched a no no against the Red Sox yesterday. He plays for the A's. Sean is a graduate of my local Catholic HS (Andrean). Andrean is a small Cathoic HS that has a a legendary baseball program. Once a 59er, always a 59er. Congrats Sean.

Reactions: HarlemIrish
I'd imagine you were a few classes ahead... lol. But that's a cool story, baseball was a lot of our first loves

I didn't go to Andrean but my sons did. My brother did. My grandsons will also in a couple of years. I went to grade school and played youth baseball with their HOF baseball coach. Very strong connections.

Reactions: NDIRISH53
the As took it to my red sox these past two days. upcoming teams that they play are going to watch tapes of these last two games to see how the As pitched against what was the hottest team in baseball

I remember about 4 years ago the exchange/debate i got into with a Cubs fan on this board who was down playing/trashing Theo Epstein's ability as a GM and his rebuild plan with the Cubs. Wish that person would come out from hiding and eat a really big plate of crow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT