ADVERTISEMENT

OT Florida

just saw vids of Ft. Myers marina and yachts on top of boats, boats on top of yachts and boats and yachts on top of buildings! boats yachts everywhere! Sanibel causeway is destroyed and-the causeway bridge collapsed

just saw vids of Ft. Myers marina and yachts on top of boats, boats on top of yachts and boats and yachts on top of buildings! boats yachts everywhere! Sanibel causeway is destroyed and-the causeway bridge collapsed
Global cooling no doubt.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
I see those buildings and my impression is the water is not in the wrong place, the buildings are; when are they going to learn?

Florida is an amazing place. 💪🏼
I like it. I was in Anna Marie Island not too long ago. Water was beautiful. Have some buddies in Delray Beach. Too crowded for me but very nice.
How’s Vero Beach?

Reactions: d1042
Vero Beach is great, it’s on the east coast and saw little other then some gusty winds.

I got deployed to FT Myers post storm and it was a mess but people were doing their best and pulling together. Bucket trucks were everywhere and it just goes to show you the most valuable linemen are not in football.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT