ADVERTISEMENT

OT Bears fan question to the board

dagimpper1

ND Expert
Nov 25, 2009
Wsbt sportsbeat posed an interesting question to Bears fans on yesterdays show. I'm going to change it a bit. Here's the question. If you were the Bears GM and you had decided that Cutler was not your qb for the future would you 1. Go with Clausen as your starter and draft a qb in the later rounds of the draft. 2. Trade for j. Manzel. 3. Trade up to get j. Winston. 4. Trade up for Mariotta Or 5. Trade up to get another qb (please name)

This post was edited on 2/20 3:58 PM by dagimpper1

Maybe i am biased but i would go with Clausen and draft a qb later in the draft. JC has never really gotten a real chance to prove himself. Plus the Bears need so much help on defense i think you can live with Clausen while building up the defense. JMO.

Give Clausen a shot. The price to trade up would probably be too hefty for Winston and Mariota in this draft. To address Manziel, I'd steer clear of him. He needs to sort his personal issues out before he tries to take command of a huddle.

Stick with Clausen. Mariota's price will be too high and Manziel and Winston will fail miserably.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT