ADVERTISEMENT

Onwaulu's words mean alot!

BGI User 348

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Pennsylvania
He LOVES playing for BVG!!! Now I hope he says the same thing next year after he graduates. It would be interesting to hear what Jaylon's & Romeo's take is now that they are in the NFL.

And yes the PLAYERS need to execute BVG's calls.

GET BETTER!!!

Reactions: Bodizephax
He also made comments that implied the defense was hard to understand. I woulld expect nothing less from a current Captain than to be positive about his teammates and coaches. Despite the 1-2 start, I'm sure he is having the time of his life.

Reactions: Bodizephax
I liked coach Weis, so did his players, but he was still fired for the failures on D. If the D continues to fail, someone has to take the fall.

He LOVES playing for BVG!!! Now I hope he says the same thing next year after he graduates. It would be interesting to hear what Jaylon's & Romeo's take is now that they are in the NFL.

And yes the PLAYERS need to execute BVG's calls.

GET BETTER!!!
Ooook...
Let's look into the mind of a kid...a team captain at the amateur level mind you too...and just be mystified his response wasn't of throwing his coach under the bus.

Plus...I'm sure they all enjoy him. I can tell you this right now...he allows them to play lazy so I'm not sure who would be objectionable to that.

BVG is horrendous and needs gone by noon Thursday the 22nd two thousand sixteen would be the year.
Thx

If we take a trip in the wayback machine, I believe Brady Quinn defended TW when he was dismissed.

Whats he going to say while still on the team.....bvg sucks and I hate playing for the moron. Please.........

This issue perplexes me. BVG was hired by BK. The ultimate responsibility lies with Kelly. Kellys hubris seems to be the much bigger problem. BVG is safe as long as Kelly is there, to get rid of him Kelly must go as well.

I really wanted Coach Faust to succeed at ND. Sometimes things just don't work out. He still comes around campus on game day and he is popular with Irish fans as he shakes hands, stay positive, and will talk to anyone. I wouldn't expect BVG to be dismissed during the season. Demoted if things really go south maybe. IMO, BK needs to devote most of his time and energy to that side of the ball and let his offensive staff take care of that side for now. Harry has to get his OL guys going. Then, there is the Special Teams that has a couple of kinks to work out.

Reactions: ndaustin
Some of the great coaches have players that hated playing for them, but the players respected the heck out of them anyways.

I doubt there was an Irish fan alive that didn't want Coach Faust to succeed. He loved ND with all his being. He was a true Christian gentleman. Golic said he never heard a curse word come from his lips. I was hoping for the second coming of Paul Brown in 1981. I wanted him to succeed so badly that I tasted it.
I agree. I'll never forget him crying when he resigned. He loved ND so much that he resigned rather than force the school to fire him.

Great man

I'm glad to hear players say they like playing for our coaches. Its better than having players fight coaches in the locker room.

And I look forward to hearing them talk about how much they love playing for a new defensive coordinator next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: perseverare
Whats he going to say while still on the team.....bvg sucks and I hate playing for the moron. Please.........

If I "hated" my coaches I would be VERY low key during any interview. James--like most players--is simply too close to really notice anything BUT their poor plays. After years pass they might reflect back and think objectively. In any case the entire TEAM needs to.......GET BETTER!!!!

BEAT coach DC!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT