ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting On Saturday Notre Dame offeree and fringe 2023 class 5-star...

KyleKellyND

Recruiting Reporter
Staff
Mar 4, 2022
Chicago, Illinois
kylemichaelkelly.wixsite.com
Chandavian Bradley — the No. 27 overall player, No. 3 weakside defensive end and No. 1 player in Missouri — left Notre Dame out of his top 10. Bradley previously had the Fighting Irish in his top 15, which was revealed on Dec. 10. While Notre Dame re-offered him when Marcus Freeman was named head coach, Bradley was never made a priority.

It was evident when Al Washington was named defensive line coach on Jan. 25. Since then, Washington had not reached out to Bradley to develop a relationship.

"They honestly just haven’t talked to me much since the beginning," Bradley told me on Saturday afternoon. "What they said themselves is that they let their position guys do the recruiting. They re-offered but they already have their edge commit."

That edge commit is of course Keon Keeley, who has made visits to Alabama and Florida within the last two months. Bradley is not disappointed that Notre Dame's interest in him has faded because it has been all in on keeping Keely committed.

"They already have their edge commit and are very committed to Keon as well," Bradley said. "All love to Keon because he’s my boy."

Notre Dame has offered seven other WDEs in the 2023 class and are still looking to add depth to the position. On March 3, the Fighting Irish offered Desmond Umeozulu and Colton Vasek. Over the weekend, WDE target Boubacar Traore lifted his long-time commitment from Boston College.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News