ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Canada!

Can't tell you how proud I am of Chase. You have to understand that us coaches here in Canada put just as hard of a grind in as our US counterparts and because of that, more-and-more Canadian kids are getting a chance to play top level NCAA ball. I'll cheer for any and every kid ND puts on the field, but Chase is representing an entire nation on top of a school.

I know the kid well. Couldn't ask for a better person. Represent all of us well Mr. Claypool. You have a proud nation behind you.

Reactions: Walruzz
Can't tell you how proud I am of Chase. You have to understand that us coaches here in Canada out just as hard of a grind in as our Us counterparts and because of that, more-and-more Canadian kids are getting a chance to play top level NCAA ball. I'll cheer for any and every kid ND puts on the field, but Chase is representing an entire nation on top of a school.

I know the kid well. Couldn't ask for a better kid. Represent all of us well Mr. Claypool. You have a proud nation behind you.
He looks like one of the better players.

Can't tell you how proud I am of Chase. You have to understand that us coaches here in Canada put just as hard of a grind in as our US counterparts and because of that, more-and-more Canadian kids are getting a chance to play top level NCAA ball. I'll cheer for any and every kid ND puts on the field, but Chase is representing an entire nation on top of a school.

I know the kid well. Couldn't ask for a better person. Represent all of us well Mr. Claypool. You have a proud nation behind you.
Looks like he'll make a pretty good olb.[smile]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT