ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL WEATHER THREAD**

Rich Starkey

All Star
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2013
Ohio
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
We're still about 12 hours away from kickoff. Seems like the off-season went by quicker than most, but the wait from Saturday up until 8:00 tonight seems like it's taking forever.

"You can observe a lot by just watching"

-- Yogi Berra
What I'll be watching on offense will be all of the newcomers. Guys like Patterson, Tremble, Keys and Jahmir Smith. I'm hoping to see a few more, and even though it hurts to be without our top receivers in Young, Austin and Kmet, it's probably a blessing in disguise because as history has shown, it's pretty tough for a young WR to get on the field. Now they'll get their chance.

Defensively, I'll be watching Drew White, and I hope some of you do as well because I think he's going to produce and have a nice game, and show that he's fully capable of being the MLB.
I'm also going to watch the new interior guys like Lacey, and Franklin, and to see if Jayson Ademilola is close to being the player we expect him to be.
Our D line doesn't have that play maker like Tillery, but overall the depth is better and may even be better against the run this year.

HERE IS YOUR WEATHER REPORT
For the tailgaters. It's going to be hot and humid. Expect a high of 85 degrees with mostly sunny skies and humidity levels at 86% and a light breeze.
Game time should be a little better. At kickoff expect temperatures to be at 80 degrees with a decrease in the humidity levels down to a more comfortable 57%, and a light breeze out of the north. There is no chance for rain.

The Irish need to come out and establish both sides of the LOS. I fully expect them to this. We also need to see what type of team this is going to be. Last year was filled with a lot of great leadership, and it seemed that nothing was more important than the team.

"When I make a fist, it's strong, and you can't tear it apart. As long as there's unity, there's strength"

-- Ara Parseghian

Good Luck Everyone.
Go Irish!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News