ADVERTISEMENT

Official : Notre Dame vs Texas prediction thread.

Bodi,
I like the Irish 31-10. Kelly calls "off the dogs" in the 4th qtr.
Did you know cvgr was a male cheerleader in the early 70's ? I heard he was amazing.
Sort of a Richard Simmons/ Caitlin Jenner.

Last edited:
Bodi,
I like the Irish 31-10. Kelly calls "off the dogs" in the 4th qtr.
Did you know cvgr was a male cheerleader in the early 70's ? I heard he was amazing.
Sort of a Richard Simmons/ Caitlin Jenner.
If you heard I was amazing then you were definitely speaking to the girls from Walsh and/or SMC....

Amazingly
If you heard I was amazing then you were definitely speaking to the girls from Walsh and/or SMC....
I did recall the girls saying you were amazingly brief.. a la Pitino. What is your pick Caitlin?
Did you hear your hero(Harbaugh) wouldn't share scrimmage tape with Hawaii? Another Putz move by Jim H.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Ok here goes. Irish start slow. Texas comes out fired up and takes the early lead. ND settles in by the 3rd possession and be the middle of the 3rd quarter takes control of the game.

Final score ND 35 Texas 17

Reactions: Bodizephax
Ok here goes. Irish start slow. Texas comes out fired up and takes the early lead. ND settles in by the 3rd possession and be the middle of the 3rd quarter takes control of the game.

Final score ND 35 Texas 17
ND 41. Steers. 10

Reactions: BGI User 348
I have the Irish beating Texas 24 to 13. The Irish will use a strong Defense and an efficient running game to set the tone for the entire season (12 and 0) Texas will play hard but will fall short.
ND 28
Texas 17

ND 34 UT 24

I swear to all that is holy, I will break down if ND has to call a TO or gets a penalty on its first offensive play. I think something that has really killed ND teams under Kelly is being mentally focused at the start of big games. I just hope we are the most prepared team on the field on Sunday.

If ND wins the turnover battle.....and ND does not get beat deep.....and our WR's play like veterans......and BOTH QB's shine......ND will WIN!!!

BEAT da steers!!!

Irish, 27-17. Our offense will be a little sluggish at times, but the defense will play fairly well.

The offensive line has to be, far and away, ND's best unit. They can't simply be "as good as the WR's or the QB." They have to dominate all year. No false starts when the opponent just pinned them inside the 15. No holding on long runs. No sacks on 2nd and 3. Being slightly better then the opponent's dline isn't going to cut it either. In order for ND to flex its muscles, their top unit has to flex its.

I'm going to trust that they will. ND 38 Texas 24

Does anyone really think the two QB system will work? I hope it does, but I have never seen it work smoothly.....

ND 19
Texas 13

Ugly game with lots of FG's.... both teams struggle to get anything going offensively.

Hoping that the D-line can get pressure and stop the Texas running game without blitzing. Then the secondary won't be put in unfavorable matchups.

I agree with one of the above posters that the O-line has to be better than better, they need to be phenomenal. Le t the running game dominate as the young receivers gain valuable experience.

ND-24
UT-13

I have the Irish beating Texas 24 to 13. The Irish will use a strong Defense and an efficient running game to set the tone for the entire season (12 and 0) Texas will play hard but will fall short.

ND 38 - Texas 10

ND 24 Texas 20

Just because I think Texas will be inspired, our offense will take some time to get on track and I see no reason to believe our defense will improve.

ND dominates in the trenches and runs the ball very effectively between the 20's. The red zone and turnovers will be a concern (young team on the road). UT can't make enough plays against ND to close the gap in the end.

Irish -- 27
Horns -- 20

Reactions: IrishMike409
Texas and Notre Dame will use 2 QB for Sunday night game. Remember Texas was used most freshman from last year.
Notre Dame 31
Texas 28

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT