Posts Like A Champion
Nov 18, 2006
Go
shamrock-vector-icon-vector-id1296205063
Beat
img-7.jpg

Stupid penalty, lack of discipline

bad call on the facemask

wow! Syr. they look pathetic for 3 minutes; who did they beat?

Lack of discipline and knowing what you’re supposed to do is still showing …. 100% reflection on coaching

with that said, team is playing hard

Spot us 7 and we gave them 30 yards on penalties. Poor discipline

How many thought if Joseph doesn’t score we get 3 instead? Me!

Our corners can’t press anyone. All a 10 yd cushion. Easiest slant I’ve ever seen

It seems like every coach that comes to ND, Forgets how to coach. Get ready for a 3 and out.

Man. That looked like a practice throw. I don’t think the receiver even ran. Just jogged to it and caught it.

Well... that was some poor defense I'm pretty sure, on that TD throw. I'm not sure what happened there, but little #20 is going to have pick it up on the old effort-meter. Because that was definitely too easy.

I guess that's true frosh Ben Morrison.

That stat they just gave tells it all...wow. 18 red zone trips resulting in 15 TD's for opponents? Unreal.

Announcer: “That was just terrible technique” when discussing ND corner. Pretty much sums up ND overall this year.

why isn’t hart who is tall on their tall wr?
Why do we make it so hard. Coaches are morons

Run the ball down their throat.

That will open up the passing game !

That stat they just gave tells it all...wow. 18 red zone trips resulting in 15 TD's for opponents? Unreal.
Yeah, still overall defense not bad at all. Don't go down that rabbit hole, we are definitely a very decent to solidly above average defense, who could easily be 6-1 and in legit playoff contention if our offense was just a little bit better....

Yeah, still overall defense not bad at all. Don't go down that rabbit hole, we are definitely a very decent to solidly above average defense, who could easily be 6-1 and in legit playoff contention if our offense was just a little bit better....
👍

Pounding up the middle, it’s working, then you give to Tyree who gets hit for loss.

Do you guys like Groupe? I thought he was automatic under 45 and he seems really erratic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT