ADVERTISEMENT

Off Topic Netflix's

I.m reading Dante's Inferno in Latin, I strongly recommend it along with Anthony Ensolon's wonderful commentary.

Thanks for all the good info ! I have to research some of it our !

I got off of directv a few years back to save money and now have been on playstation vue through my Roku device for the past year. they only give you the top stations people watch the most on cable and sat. I only pay 44 dollars and some cents for around 70 channels. I highly recommend people try playstation if you are on a tight budget like me and are wanting to save money. go to the playstation vue website and check out all the channels that they offer

I got off of directv a few years back to save money and now have been on playstation vue through my Roku device for the past year. they only give you the top stations people watch the most on cable and sat. I only pay 44 dollars and some cents for around 70 channels. I highly recommend people try playstation if you are on a tight budget like me and are wanting to save money. go to the playstation vue website and check out all the channels that they offer
I an going to look into that thanjs

Yall need to see Wind River if you havn't. Saw it in theatres this last year. Couldnt get it out of my head for months. Extremely powerful movie.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Yall need to see Wind River if you havn't. Saw it in theatres this last year. Couldnt get it out of my head for months. Extremely powerful movie.
That the movie my wife was telling me about And next in line for her which means it's next in line for me lol

You shouldn't watch this...it is critical of US intelligence services and we've been told by countless media outlets and politicians that it's unamerican to do so. Honestly it's a shocking documentary that will piss you right the "f" off, but not surprising.

Are you a BBC fan? There is a good inventory on Netflix.

Foyle's War
Black Mirror
Sherlock
Wallander
The original Office
Peaky Blinders.

There is much more.

Are you a BBC fan? There is a good inventory on Netflix.

Foyle's War
Black Mirror
Sherlock
Wallander
The original Office
Peaky Blinders.

There is much more.
Peaky Blinders is one of my favorite series of all time! MUST WATCH!

7 seconds is really good. Amazon prime has some good television shows also. Bosch ,sneaky Pete, Goliath we’re all good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT