ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame vs USC predictions !

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Notre Dame 59 to 19 over USC ! And as I predicted in August the Irish finish the regular season 12 and 0 !

*** Phil J throws his first TD pass of his career to Javon McKinley late in the fourth electryfying the Irish faithfull !!

Good Lord ! If we only beat a ultra terrible USC team by ten points we are going to get steamrolled in the playoffs ! Alabama or Clemson would beat USC by 60 at least ! Where is the confidence?

Reactions: Tru2Irish
Notre Dame 59 to 19 over USC ! And as I predicted in August the Irish finish the regular season 12 and 0 !

*** Phil J throws his first TD pass of his career to Javon McKinley late in the fourth electryfying the Irish faithfull !!

... and USC fans are on their feet cheering! “thank you, thank you”

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Good Lord ! If we only beat a ultra terrible USC team by ten points we are going to get steamrolled in the playoffs ! Alabama or Clemson would beat USC by 60 at least ! Where is the confidence?
It's a rivalry game on the road and USC is always loaded with talent. This has been the one game that has scared me for weeks. I expect to win but I doubt we blow their doors off.

Game decided in the last 6 minutes------IMO USC comes in ready to play.
It's a rivalry game on the road and USC is always loaded with talent. This has been the one game that has scared me for weeks. I expect to win but I doubt we blow their doors off.

I really don't think this is a big rivalry game anymore. I think Notre Dame vs Michigan or Michigan State is a bigger rivalry.

We are going to absolutely kick the shit out of them and I could not be more excited

My heart says Irish win going away. However, too many bad memories of ND playing in the coliseum. Though I must admit there have been some real good one too. So I just try to be objective as much as I can. The Irish are in a battle but pull away late.

ND 38 - Southern Cal 24

Reactions: HarlemIrish
My heart says Irish win going away. However, too many bad memories of ND playing in the coliseum. Though I must admit there have been some real good one too. So I just try to be objective as much as I can. The Irish are in a battle but pull away late.

ND 38 - Southern Cal 24
Don’t listen to your heart brother, we will embarrass them, we will leave no women and children behind.

48-9

Reactions: tkirish
The key is to get on them early. Don’t give them any reason to get excited. Score first and get a stop to start the game and the dam will burst early. Both dexter and Armstrong score tds, defense gets a couple qb turnovers and ND wins 37-20.

For those saying ND will jump on the Trojans early, I agree, however I think there will be times when their athleticism will show up. ND will put up a lot of points and I think the Trojans will score in the 20s.

Players will be thinking ahead, make some mistakes, USC will have one or two guys have an excellent game (not the QB) but we still win it 28-15

At the beginning of the year I thought USC was a dangerous team, but those days have passed. The Trojan's effort in their "rivalry" game with UCLA was pathetic. ND should roll.

Irish 49
Trojans 17

Well for me... I probably will try my hardest to not watch the game. lol. SC has enough athletes to make the game interesting and if they show up with a mindset to ruin ND's playoff chances... it will be a lot tighter than people think. However, ND has impressed me so much this season with their "one game at a time" focus, I feel like they will take control early and the game will never be in question.

ND 38 SC 20

At the beginning of the year I thought USC was a dangerous team, but those days have passed. The Trojan's effort in their "rivalry" game with UCLA was pathetic. ND should roll.

Irish 49
Trojans 17
This is absolutely correct. The team wants Clay gone, its not like they will throw the game or not try hard, but that thinking will hold them back and this year SC would need its absolute best and several ND turnovers to win, in any case.

55-13 or 73-0 or 49-3 or 51-24

If ND wins the opening toss, gets the ball and scores in short order, they may need to use
scientific notation to report the score!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT