ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame vs South Carolina - Odds

Patrirish

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2018
ND ranged from a 2.5 to a 4.5 favorite.

I wonder what the odds would have been had no one opted out of the game ?

ND ranged from a 2.5 to a 4.5 favorite.

I wonder what the odds would have been had no one opted out of the game ?
I hope we win even by 1 point. Would hate to end the season like last year.
However not sure how we win.. Only guy that ND's semi functional QBs lock on declared for NFL and not playing.
How do we score 30-35 points required to beat SC?

However not sure how we win.. Only guy that ND's semi functional QBs lock on declared for NFL and not playing.
I don’t know but Vegas has us scoring about 27 points and South Carolina scoring about 25 points.

They have more opt outs than us. We should win this game if QB is just solid

I believe I read South Carolina has 6-7 starters who declared NFL and opted not to play.

We run the ball to the likes SC hasn't seen in years and we win 24-16.
SC gets a safety in the third quarter against us but never gets any closer. SC only sees the ball for 23:54

SC gets a safety in the third quarter against us but never gets any closer. SC only sees the ball for 23:54
In years??

They play Georgia every year and they run the ball better than us

The Spencer Rattler factor will keep this game close. Rattler threw for 360 yards against Clemson, and South Carolina did not win at Clemson by accident.

At least one of the missing cocks is a starting DL. We have our OL and RBs to carry the day.

The Spencer Rattler factor will keep this game close. Rattler threw for 360 yards against Clemson, and South Carolina did not win at Clemson by accident.
he had one great game. How many others has he had?

Until he shows otherwise, he is like those bands known as one hit wonders.

Florida rushed for almost 400 yards against South Carolina this year. It's doubtful that is surpassed in this game, so likely not years, but maybe several games.

gotta wonder who will be left come game time
The makes for an exciting Bowl Game, doesn't it? Why even accept this invitation if 10% of your roster is choosing to opt out of the game? And the 10% of the players opting out, are likely the reason the bowl bid was earned in the first place.

Florida rushed for almost 400 yards against South Carolina this year. It's doubtful that is surpassed in this game, so likely not years, but maybe several games.
The fact I predicted a saftey which seems odd doesn't it should've hinted to you I was throwing out a sarcastic prediction because in the end....

Nobody knows what THE **** will happen

Thought you'd have picked up on that

The fact I predicted a saftey which seems odd doesn't it should've hinted to you I was throwing out a sarcastic prediction because in the end....

The vast vast majority of all of your posts are crap, so it is hard to decipher fact from fiction with you.

At least you didn't mention the Mason-Dixon Line. Thank you.

Is the game being played above or below the Mason Dixon Line? Thats how I'll determine who the winner is....

Maybe Ron Powlus 4 will finally get his shot..... you really nailed that one

Cant wait for your brilliant response

Temperature for Friday in Jacksonville

High 74
Low 62

Odds remain the same, ND - 2.5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT