ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Spring practice pushed back

1Redrum

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Oct 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Notre Dame has pushed back the start of spring practice. Personally I think one reason is so they can try and clean up a entrance to the Stadium to have the spring game there. They decided to have commencement there so why not the game?

NBC

I have been saying from the start that my section usher said at the last home game that the Spring Game would be held somewhere on campus. I can only assume he had inside info from the pre-game meetings he is required to attend. This section usher has given my group the inside dope on other happenings that turned out to be exactly right. There is precedence for having the game played on campus other than in the stadium. I was at the game but dad burn if I can remember if it was under Davie or TW. I want to say under Davie.

Great call on BK's part to move the game and spring practice back two weeks. Gives him and the assistants to get better acclimated. Wise move.

Originally posted by irish jack:

I have been saying from the start that my section usher said at the last home game that the Spring Game would be held somewhere on campus. I can only assume he had inside info from the pre-game meetings he is required to attend. This section usher has given my group the inside dope on other happenings that turned out to be exactly right. There is precedence for having the game played on campus other than in the stadium. I was at the game but dad burn if I can remember if it was under Davie or TW. I want to say under Davie.
It was Davie. I was there. They moved it last time the stadium was under construction, so it would've been either the spring of '96 or '97.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT