ADVERTISEMENT

Football Notre Dame preseason practice media availibility

Tyler James

All Star
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Notre Dame shared with us today the 2024 football preseason media availability schedule.

We can't share all the dates/times with you all, but I can tell you that the first practice is Wednesday, July 31 (which I think @Eric Hansen previously shared).

We will have full access to that practice, but unfortunately that is the only scheduled full practice viewing we've been given. So personal insight to team development will be extremely limited this preseason. We have six practices where we can watch the first five periods, but that's usually head count/injury monitoring time for us.

For comparison's sake, the original preseason camp schedule from last year included two full practices and 10 practices with five periods. I'd have to take some time to verify if those all happened as planned. I'd trade several five period windows for a full practice later in August, but we'll make do with what we're given.

We will continue to speak with all the assistant coaches and players from every position group in the preseason, which is very appreciated.

Reactions: HotCarNut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News