ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Notre Dame Offers Michigan State RB Commit Audric Estime

MikeSinger

Recruiting Insider
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
Busy day for news.

*** Source on the Notre Dame side of things tells me that the Irish have offered Michigan State running back commit Audric Estime. The offer went out this afternoon. As I've been saying for weeks, I expect Estime to flip to the Irish, but the timing is up in the air. Estime would like to visit Notre Dame before making a decision, which would force him to skip this week's signing period and sign in February. But at the same time, I'm told Estime would like to get this out of the way and sign this week. My guess is he'll choose the latter. As of writing this, Estime is unsure of what he'll do.

*** Donovan Edwards has not given Notre Dame word that he's not coming, but there's a growing sense that he won't be choosing the Irish. From what I've gathered, the Notre Dame coaches just couldn't wait any longer to offer Estime, especially with Logan Diggs being torn between LSU and Notre Dame, per sources. I'm also hearing that Diggs may wait until February to sign.

*** There is just a lot on the table right now. Notre Dame could sign Diggs and Estime on Wednesday. Or they could sign zero running backs. Notre Dame running backs coach Lance Taylor and Co. are working hard on this today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News