ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Football: Enter Sandman Is Trash And Other Reasons To Stop Fearing Blacksburg

Author has no clue what an entrance song should be like. Love harvester of sorrow but it’s not an entrance song. You want a song people know, then it builds to an explosion for the team to come out to and fans go nuts. Enter sandman has that. The name of the song is perfect too. College kids know enter sandman, not harvester of sorrow. Although harvester is one of my favorites.

VA Tech does have one of the best entrances in the nation -- and it will be a fun atmosphere Saturday night. If you are there (as I will be) -- enjoy it!

When i lived in nc i i would go to an occasional game in blacksburgh. Big games there are pretty amazing. Can be a really tough environment and the entrance is awesome.

Author has no clue what an entrance song should be like. Love harvester of sorrow but it’s not an entrance song. You want a song people know, then it builds to an explosion for the team to come out to and fans go nuts. Enter sandman has that. The name of the song is perfect too. College kids know enter sandman, not harvester of sorrow. Although harvester is one of my favorites.
Harvestor, Damage Inc, Blackened..... all better songs, but yes not a better song to come out to than Enter... also only metal heads like us know those heavy/fast Metallica songs \m/

I have that album on a stone tablet aka cassette tape. After hundreds of play through I thought "Every song on it is really good. Well, I guess 'Harvester of Sorrow's is kind of lame, but every other one rocks."

Reactions: nemeth#5
The 1913 ND team had the very first undefeated season going 7-0. Heard they ran onto the field to the tune of "You Made Me Love You" by Al Jolson. That got the crowd going and sent shivers down the collective spines of incoming opponents. Wew! That was a heck of a season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT