ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame favored by 11.5 vs Purdue

NIU has a bye but I'm curious what the line would be vs Buffalo. They are definitely due for a letdown

Hell I will be happy if ND can score 11 points in this game, LOL!!!!! Purdue will stack the line and dare Leonard to throw......and we all know what will happen with that. Lots of 3 and outs, and around 2-3 ints. Hope our punter doesn't wear his leg out.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Hell I will be happy if ND can score 11 points in this game, LOL!!!!! Purdue will stack the line and dare Leonard to throw......and we all know what will happen with that. Lots of 3 and outs, and around 2-3 ints. Hope our punter doesn't wear his leg out.
and the bozos on this forum will complain about the defense not being that good even though they were on the field most of the game.

I didn’t see anything from ND last week to tell me they would beat Purdue on the road.

If Leonard is under center this week, Purdue wins by two scores.

No bet. No bet or Purdue. I wouldn’t feel comfortable taking ND -11. What is the point total for just Purdue?

Purdue is a pretty bad team (ranked way down at 60th) in the latest F+ rankings.

F+ also saw NDs loss to NIU as more of a fluke than some kind of statement about the quality of this years team. ND only moved down 5 spots from #8 to #13 in F+.

Given the overreaction in college football from week to week, ND is probably being penalized too much for their week 2 loss vs NIU in the eyes of the public.

I'd take ND at -11.5

Last edited:
Purdue is a pretty bad team (ranked way down at 60th) in the latest F+ rankings.

F+ also saw NDs loss to NIU as more of a fluke than some kind of statement about the quality of this years team. ND only moved down 5 spots from #8 to #13 in F+.

Given the overreaction in college football from week to week, ND is probably being penalized too much for their week 2 loss vs NIU.

I'd take ND at -11.5
NIU was even worse, and ND was at Home!

You can't go by your flawed F+. It's a coin flip going by F+

NIU was even worse, and ND was at Home!

You can't go by your flawed F+. It's a coin flip going by F+
ND beats NIU 99 times out of 100 IMO.

F+ this early in the year is pretty volatile so your point is somewhat valid. But F+ still provides some kind of compass to go off of rather than flying entirely blind. And a much higher quality compass than the AP Poll lol

ND beats NIU 99 times out of 100 IMO.

F+ this early in the year is pretty volatile so your point is somewhat valid. But F+ still provides some kind of compass to go off of rather than flying entirely blind. And a much higher quality compass than the AP Poll lol
Sure they may, we don't know that for sure unless they actually play the games. This isn't a video game m, your number crunching forgets the two most important things that affect games, the human element and coaching.

Reactions: tkirish
Poor to dreadful QB play. A really really young inexperienced line. No deep threat and only one possession receiver. Defense cannot stop the run. 11.5 favorite? No friggin way.

Poor to dreadful QB play. A really really young inexperienced line. No deep threat and only one possession receiver. Defense cannot stop the run. 11.5 favorite? No friggin way.
Poor Mike Elko.

Tough call. A&M put up 13 with a bad QB. NIU put up 16 with less talent but a good QB and gameplan.

Maybe ND runs the ball more this week keeping Purdue off the field. ND’s DB’s can lock down Purdue I’d imagine, but I’m not sold on the linebackers or the defense as a whole.

17.5 is a crappy number but I’d favor Purdue covering that. Not sure I’d bet it though but would pick PU to cover if I had to pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT