ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Notre Dame coaches on the road update

MikeSinger

Recruiting Insider
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
I reported this AM that Notre Dame OC Tommy Rees would be seeing Amorion Walker and Billy Schrauth today. Here are some other notable stops that I'm hearing.

-- Rees and tight ends coach John McNulty will be in New Jersey on Friday to see QB commit Steve Angeli. Steve loves those two guys. He is so excited about the Rees news that he couldn't put it into words.

-- Cornerbacks coach Mike Mickens will see recent CB decommit Devin Moore. Big opportunity for the Irish to reclaim the coveted prospect.

-- While in New Jersey, Rees will also make a stop to see defensive back commit Jayden Bellamy along with safeties coach Chris O'Leary.

-- Receivers coach Del Alexander will make a stop to check in on 2023 wide receiver target Carnell Tate.

-- Ohio State offered 2023 DE commit Keon Keeley yesterday, who was very nervous about about Elston and/or Freeman leaving Notre Dame. Keeley is now over the moon about the news of them staying, and Elston will stop in at Keeley's school today. I believe he'll also be seeing 2022 DE commit Aiden Gobaira, a visit that he cancelled earlier in the week but will be making now. I wouldn't be surprised if he stops at DeMatha Catholic for 2023 DL Jason Moore while he's there.

-- On Friday, Elston will be in the great state of Ohio, where he'll stop in at the high schools of 2023 DE commit Brenan Vernon and 2023 DL target Luke Montgomery.

EDIT: Couple more visits today...

- Lance Taylor will have an in-home with 2022 RB commit Jadarian Price

- John McNulty will see 2023 LB target Phil Picciotti

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News