ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Notes on Devin Moore

MikeSinger

Recruiting Insider
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
Just got back to my hotel after seeing Naples (Fla.) High's Devin Moore, a four-star class of 2022 Notre Dame cornerback pledge. He had a fine night. 97-yard kickoff return touchdown to open the game, four or five tackles, lockdown coverage all night. Only two passes thrown his way, one was caught (looked like Moore was expected inside help but I can't say for sure) and the other was a misfire with Moore giving great coverage.

As far as his recruitment goes, he did visit Florida this fall and tells me he hears from them daily and Alabama talks to him daily as well.. But he lit up talking about Notre Dame and said that the Irish staff is showing him the most love.

That's all talk though. What about #FollowTheVisits? He did visit Florida this fall, but he is flying up to Notre Dame tomorrow for the USC game AND will be at the North Carolina game next weekend. Huge news.

Devin Moore is a straight baller and is a fantastic young man. Just seeing him interact with people after the game tonight with a big smile, you can see he's a great kid. Notre Dame thinks he's a freak too from what I hear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.