ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Notes on 2025 LB prospect Grant Beerman after watching him on Friday night

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

On Friday, I traveled to West Chester (Ohio) Lakota West to watch Notre Dame 2024 safety commit Taebron Bennie-Powell. I also got another look at 2025 linebacker prospect Grant Beerman, a prospect I first saw in April at the Rivals Camp Series in Cincinnati and again in June for Notre Dame's Evaluation Camp II where he was a top performer.

I marked Beerman down for five solo tackles on Friday night and a couple more assisted tackles. The Irish are currently after top talent at the linebacker position in the 2025 recruiting class including four-star Noah Mikhail, Christian Jones, Madden Faraimo and Brett Clatterbaugh.

Although he doesn't have an Irish offer, Beerman is on defensive coordinator Al Golden and defensive analyst Mike Moon's radar and plans to visit the Irish on Saturday for their game against Tennessee State on Saturday.

"It's been busy," Beerman told Inside ND Sports on his recruitment. "I'm very fortunate about it because I have a lot of interest and I'm very fortunate about that honestly but I'm taking it one step at a time, you know you only do it once. I'm just kind of taking it in but also my main focus is the season, but that's on the side and I'm enjoying it one day at a time."

Since the Irish signed Ben Minich in the 2023 class and have another commitment from Bennie-Powell, Beerman wants to put together an impressive junior season and communicate more and more with the Irish throughout his recruitment.

"Ben, Taebron, [that's] two Lakota West dudes so it's not uncommon for us to go up to Notre Dame," Beerman said. "I can take it from my teammates, extremely good dudes, good players go into Notre Dame so obviously they're doing something right. That recruiting ... it's very special."

Beerman reports 11 offers including Boston College, Cincinnati, Duke, Purdue and Pittsburgh. He's also receiving interest from Notre Dame, Kentucky and Ohio State. He camped at all three schools this summer and also returned to the Buckeyes in late July for their recruiting event.

Link to full story:

Last edited:
Reactions: mcdermottrules
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News