ADVERTISEMENT

Not that it matters. Except to me. U?

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
My opinion. This ND team can play with and possibly beat any team in top 6.
We beat fsu handily.
We know about OSu
Our secondary n defense I like vs either Washington or Oregon
UM I like our chances, a lot
UGA. Again, confident we compete closely
Texas n ou suk
Bama a cake walk. No offense like us n we destroy Milroe
Imo if u could discount the losses we are right there. Not happy with our offense tho. But feel we still can compete n should be able to be dynamic on offense if we had a coordinator who wasn’t hired with frequent flyer points

Reactions: BGI User 756
Defensively o agree. Offense has no weapons, stack the box with 8 and play cover 0. We struggle.

This team is in desperate need of 2 play makers outside.

We ain't beating Georgia. They have the players, the coaching, and the confidence to when big games. Every other team is beatable tho.

We ain't beating Georgia. They have the players, the coaching, and the confidence to when big games. Every other team is beatable tho.
Georgia is very beatable. Right now they are running on the fumes of confidence wrought by never losing. And if we play them 10 times in a neutral field, I think we win at least three or four of them.

On that note, there’s just a lot of parity in general and so for the 20 best teams or so you can probably get a betting line between +7.5 to -7.5 for just about every match up

UGA hasn’t played a ranked team yet, Auburn kept within a score and South Carolina 10. Not sure how you can make that determination without being tested
Don’t agree. We have played Georgia tough every time n we are way better now.

Georgia is very beatable. Right now they are running on the fumes of confidence wrought by never losing. And if we play them 10 times in a neutral field, I think we win at least three or four of them.

On that note, there’s just a lot of parity in general and so for the 20 best teams or so you can probably get a betting line between +7.5 to -7.5 for just about every match up
I dont agree with the fumes point. I thought they were ripe to beat early but are hitting their stride now. They will be very tough to beat for anyone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT